Easy Xbox Achievements Thread

Sarah7

I found that Human Fall Flat achievements can pop at an alarming rate after joining a random multiplayer game for the daily points; even if you stand around doing nothing, other players earn them for you. I went back to Age Of Empires partly for that reason.

Perhaps worth mentioning that Golf With Your Friends has plenty of easy achievements, including 1 each for the first time you complete a course in 'classic' mode. No need to actually play them; can simply forfeit every hole if you wish to be done in 5 minutes. There are also achievements for some straightforward golfing accomplishments like first shot out of bounds (whack the ball in the wrong direction), first timeout (just wait; can reduce the timer setting to earn this even more quickly), first hole in one (not difficult on some holes), first 50 shots (easy grind), etc. It's quickest to play 'offline' with no friends required.

Last edited:

imnotrich

Yet another easy Drum Master achievement today, press right on the main screen, select Customize from the menu, Title, select a different Title, and up pops First Title (5G) achievement, happy days, I must be running out of ones before starting a song and playing!

deans6571

Hmm - can't seem to get the Achievement for jumping 1000 times in Human Fall Flat?

Opened the game on my laptop and literally held the space bar (which is jump) and counted my dude jumping for 1000 jumps but for whatever reason, the achievement isn't popping :(.

The achievement list shows that I've only completed it by 37% and yet I've now jumped well over 1000 times...?!!!!!

Had to resort to a different achievement - drowning 10 times instead!!!!:laugh:

Sarah7

Hmm - can't seem to get the Achievement for jumping 1000 times in Human Fall Flat?
I earned that one through normal play, at some point during the 'Demolition' level. The guide on trueachievements notes that it doesn't count if you hold down the jump button; must be separate button presses/jumps.

imnotrich

Well today, I thought let’s play a game on Drum Master but before I did better to check Calibration (as I want to get a good score right!?) and damn, up popped another achievement!

To do so, just head into Mode select (right on dpad), Game Settings, Calibration (you don’t have to change anything, the achievement pops (is something off? 5G)).

imnotrich

Is today the day? Nope, curiously I chose the Credits from the settings menu and went and made a cuppa, 178 seconds later I came back and up popped another achievement for watching the credits to the end, Did you do the puzzle? (5G)

and no I didn’t do the puzzle, I wonder if that pops another!?

deans6571

Is today the day? Nope, curiously I chose the Credits from the settings menu and went and made a cuppa, 178 seconds later I came back and up popped another achievement for watching the credits to the end, Did you do the puzzle? (5G)

and no I didn’t do the puzzle, I wonder if that pops another!?
Damn!! That game must hold the record for the highest number of achievements possible before even starting the game!!!

:laugh:

Sarah7

Aragami 2 has an achievement 'I Don't Care!' for skipping the opening cutscene, credits cutscene, or any other cutscene! Just hold down the menu button at the appropriate time and the achievement is yours!

imnotrich

Decided to do the puzzle today, took me about 4 or 5 attempts to do it. So choose the Credits from the settings menu and then do the puzzle, think you have to do with at least 60 seconds remaining but I got the Puzzle King achievement for 10G.

imnotrich

Decided I didn’t like my Outfit colours, so back to mode select (right on dpad), select Customize, select.Oufit, RB to Color’s, changed head/body, press X for Favorite, select a drawer, then Add to list, Yes to overwrite, achievement pops for Favorite Outfit (5G).

Thats now 10 achievements and still not started the game yet…..

Sarah7

I took a look at Telling Lies over the weekend, which was recently added to Game Pass. This is probably a good candidate for a gamerscore challenge as there are only 15 achievements, all of which look like they would be straightforward to unlock in a relatively short time, so long as you follow a walkthrough or at least a guide that explains what needs to be done. The trueachievements estimated completion time based on player feedback is 1-2 hours.

Minor spoilers follow.

The core gameplay consists of using a desktop PC simulation to identify search terms that allow you to find and start to view the 170 videos. There are several achievement milestones along the way, leading to 'Full Upload' upon completion. A complete checklist to work through can be found here.

This game also has a few achievements that could be done quickly and easily at any time, such as 'Taking Out The Trash' for deleting a file, 'Forgot My Password' for making 5 attempts to guess the WiFi password and perhaps 'Animal Logic' for searching 'sxwfrtniul.['po]\[/,l;' if it allows that even before the cat walks across the keyboard. There's a Solitaire mini-game that can be played whenever you wish, so unsurprisingly it awards an achievement 'Missing King' for solving it (although this will be a bit more difficult than usual) and another 'Pointless Game' for restarting 15 times.

deans6571

I took a look at Telling Lies over the weekend, which was recently added to Game Pass. This is probably a good candidate for a gamerscore challenge as there are only 15 achievements, all of which look like they would be straightforward to unlock in a relatively short time, so long as you follow a walkthrough or at least a guide that explains what needs to be done. The trueachievements estimated completion time based on player feedback is 1-2 hours.

Minor spoilers follow.

The core gameplay consists of using a desktop PC simulation to identify search terms that allow you to find and start to view the 170 videos. There are several achievement milestones along the way, leading to 'Full Upload' upon completion. A complete checklist to work through can be found here.

This game also has a few achievements that could be done quickly and easily at any time, such as 'Taking Out The Trash' for deleting a file, 'Forgot My Password' for making 5 attempts to guess the WiFi password and perhaps 'Animal Logic' for searching 'sxwfrtniul.['po]\[/,l;' if it allows that even before the cat walks across the keyboard. There's a Solitaire mini-game that can be played whenever you wish, so unsurprisingly it awards an achievement 'Missing King' for solving it (although this will be a bit more difficult than usual) and another 'Pointless Game' for restarting 15 times.

I don't see these as 'easy achievements' though? The above would actually require you to play through the game to earn these - far too long a process for 'easy earns'!!

You could practically load up any old game and follow a walkthrough guide to earn its achievements....

stephentw

Decided I didn’t like my Outfit colours, so back to mode select (right on dpad), select Customize, select.Oufit, RB to Color’s, changed head/body, press X for Favorite, select a drawer, then Add to list, Yes to overwrite, achievement pops for Favorite Outfit (5G).

Thats now 10 achievements and still not started the game yet…..
😂 When you do start the game it gives you 1 achievement for playing through a full song from each section e.g. pop, anime etc.

If you do well enough you get an achievement for unlocking a badge too. So you could deliberately do badly, get 1 then put some effort in and get another the next day.

Unfortunately I find it practically unplayable on controller. It's amazing with the drum on Switch.

Sarah7

I don't see these as 'easy achievements' though? The above would actually require you to play through the game to earn these - far too long a process for 'easy earns'!!

You could practically load up any old game and follow a walkthrough guide to earn its achievements....
I mentioned some 'easy achievements' inside the spoiler.

deans6571

I'm still working my way through Human Fall Flat for easy achievements!

RandomLee

Distinguished Member
My 9 y/o loves Human Fall Flat but I honestly hate it... the controls have to be the most cumbersome I've ever used in a game. Same with Gang Beasts.

I am liking Drum Master though.

bootyman81

Distinguished Member
have been trying to crack a gamerscore of 10k for a little while now & then discovered this thread & have now got to 12,000 in a few days…awesome stuff…Townscaper & Unpacking really helped :clap:

imnotrich

😂 When you do start the game it gives you 1 achievement for playing through a full song from each section e.g. pop, anime etc.

If you do well enough you get an achievement for unlocking a badge too. So you could deliberately do badly, get 1 then put some effort in and get another the next day.

Unfortunately I find it practically unplayable on controller. It's amazing with the drum on Switch.
Well today I finally did it and started the game with an easy song, did badly at it (on purpose) and still ended up getting three achievements at the end! The first two couldn’t really be avoided due to playing a song within a category/mode but the third one was for not popping a balloon! There’s probably one for popping one next time!

imnotrich

If you have GPU, then you can download GRID Legends trial from EA Play, start the game, do the first little story bit (takes a few minutes, you can skip cutscenes) and by the end of it you will earn two achievemenpts. One for completing the story - Accident, and one for winning your first event (unless you don’t win it, not sure if that’s possible!)

(its 32gb download though, so maybe not for everyone)

imnotrich

Another easy achievement in Grid Legends is from the main menu, go to the Team tab, select Team profile, then change anything in there, set your name, or change logo etc.. this will unlock Prepare to Dye (15G).

Sarah7

I downloaded the GRID Legends trial in the hope of completing the 6000 points punched card, but no such luck. Haven't actually played it yet though.

SourKraut

I downloaded the GRID Legends trial in the hope of completing the 6000 points punched card, but no such luck. Haven't actually played it yet though.
You’d have to buy the game to get the reward points unfortunately

imnotrich

You’d have to buy the game to get the reward points unfortunately

Yeah one of the reasons I did (tbh) but alas no go (@SourKraut) it has happened before on previous trials but this time they haven't made the same mistake!

imnotrich

If you have GPU, then you can download GRID Legends trial from EA Play, start the game, do the first little story bit (takes a few minutes, you can skip cutscenes) and by the end of it you will earn two achievemenpts. One for completing the story - Accident, and one for winning your first event (unless you don’t win it, not sure if that’s possible!)

(its 32gb download though, so maybe not for everyone)
If you do the next two races (very short) in London in story mode then you will get the Completed Story - Prove Yourself achievement (15G)

The latest video from AVForums

Paramount + UK launch: Halo, Star Trek and Beavis, and all the latest 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Sony unveils Inzone gaming brand
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Bowers & Wilkins launches Px7 S2 wireless headphones
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 27th June 2022
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
Netflix confirms ad-supported option is on the way