Quick and Easy Xbox Achievements Thread

Prodeus, the excellent Doom-clone is a Weekly Quest this week and has a few easy achievements obtainable in the first couple of levels.

Fist Parade
Obliterate an enemy with your fists

No Big Deal
Finish a level without dying

Kill 100 Enemies
Kill 100 enemies

Mopping Up
Kill all enemies in a level

I can't link to them individually whilst I'm at work but here's the main list:

There are couple of other easy ones that you should get by level 3 too (Obliterate 100 enemies, Kill 100 enemies with environmental hazards etc).

Tried Vampire Survivors to get 3 easy achievements for this week...ended up with 6 in around 10 minutes! Good fun too!

Thanks for bringing Iris Fall to my attention, although I had already claimed it, I suspect it would have flown under my radar without you saying about those two easy achievements.

After popping those two achievements in around 10 minutes, I can tell this is going to be the type of game I will enjoy playing. I'm hoping to go on to complete it now, I just hope there isn't some stupidly hard section which destroys the fun aspect of some games I've played.

Fingers crossed the next achievement comes fairly easily so I can compete this weeks Weekly Set without too much bother.
There’s an achievement right at the start of Chapter 2, it’s missable though.

You have to connect some power lines and complete a circuit, but you have to get it right first time for the achievement. You can skip to the start of the chapter or the last checkpoint if you mess up though and it’s probably 30 seconds into the chapter, so it’s not a big deal if you mess up.

Sorted my 3 achievements with this in about 10 minutes last night.

I could’ve spread them out over a few days, to get the AMEM or whichever way around it is, but I like to get them done asap in case I forget or something comes up and I can’t do them in time and mess up my streak.

There’s an achievement right at the start of Chapter 2, it’s missable though.

You have to connect some power lines and complete a circuit, but you have to get it right first time for the achievement. You can skip to the start of the chapter or the last checkpoint if you mess up though and it’s probably 30 seconds into the chapter, so it’s not a big deal if you mess up.

Sorted my 3 achievements with this in about 10 minutes last night.

I could’ve spread them out over a few days, to get the AMEM or whichever way around it is, but I like to get them done asap in case I forget or something comes up and I can’t do them in time and mess up my streak.

Unfortunately, I did miss this one as I started the second level and connected the power lines, on the second or third attempt. If I remember correctly I think I left the game at the point of having to rotate the stair cases on the second level.

Wonder if I can go back to the start of the level tonight and pop that achievement now I've completed that bit, will try later and thank you for pointing out this achievement.

I know there’s a restart checkpoint, pretty sure there was a restart chapter option too, but may only restart the chapter you’re on, so if you’re already on 3, it’s probably too late.

Unless you just start a new game and play up to that bit, then carry on with your other game.

Telling Lies leaves Gamepass in a couple of weeks.

It's a quick and easy completion - 1-2 hours with a guide, with some suggestion that you may be able to do it in less than an hour. TA has a walkthrough.

I unlocked 9 achievements in about 30 minutes after starting it yesterday.

Telling Lies leaves Gamepass in a couple of weeks.

It's a quick and easy completion - 1-2 hours with a guide, with some suggestion that you may be able to do it in less than an hour. TA has a walkthrough.

I unlocked 9 achievements in about 30 minutes after starting it yesterday.

Remind me - TA? ☺️

GoldenEye 007 just added to Game Pass and the digital edition of Rare Replay has 55 achievements.

There's an achievement for completing each scenario at any difficulty level, so the first Dam only takes a few minutes if you already know what to do. It took me longer, as I didn't realise where or how to do the bungee jump until I'd scouted and cleared the whole complex!

Apparently, unless they patch it, all the local multiplayer participation achievements can be unlocked simply by starting the appropriate games and then immediately quitting! e.g.
Others like Unusual Work and World Tour can also be popped in the same way, but you need to progress through the game first to unlock the necessary characters and maps.

The Unpacking game (GP quest), unboxed some items, found a camera, achievement popped, assume it’s not random and always happens…!?

Couple of other easy ones form Unpacking, when you get the Rubik cube, keep pressing B and it'll solve and you get an achievement for that and also when you unpack the radio just switch it on for another one.

Before I joined the Rewards program, I played Unpacking and completely rinsed through every single achievement unnecessarily - if only I knew then what I know now..!!

:p

Hot wheels has been added to gamepass today. You can earn quite a few achievements as soon as you start racing. The first one just by starting the game and opening a box (you can't avoid it). Win first race (tutorial) and you'll get another couple ... and then a couple more when the second race is won.

Here's a link to the latest easy completions article on True Achievements. It doesn't change much from month to month but might provide a useful reminder if there are games that you haven't exhausted yet...

I unlocked the first achievement from Hello Neighbor 2 this morning, which just required a couple of minutes watching the video and then five minutes in the game to find and place four gears that operate a switch in the opening tutorial.

I’m quite lucky in that I’m playing through the last 2 seasons of The Walking Dead (never played before ) which chuck achievements at you every time you complete a chapter!

In fact I got another 3 in about 15 minutes, mainly just clicking through dialogue and making a couple of cups of coffee.

That’s what I was going to do :D

Then when I got the first achievement just for starting I thought I’d carry on a bit longer.

It’s not the worst game in the world, lots of text conversations to click through though.

IIRC I got an achievement for making a coffee, one for making the wrong coffee and one for doing a design on a coffee, the design can be literally just putting a line of milk on the top :)

Making the coffee consists of selecting an ingredient, putting it in one of the 3 available slots and pressing brew.

If only the 250pt weekly quests were as easy :laugh:

That’s what I was going to do :D

Then when I got the first achievement just for starting I thought I’d carry on a bit longer.

It’s not the worst game in the world, lots of text conversations to click through though.

IIRC I got an achievement for making a coffee, one for making the wrong coffee and one for doing a design on a coffee, the design can be literally just putting a line of milk on the top :)

Making the coffee consists of selecting an ingredient, putting it in one of the 3 available slots and pressing brew.

If only the 250pt weekly quests were as easy :laugh:

I got one for starting it, then made 2 coffees. Will do a wrong one and a latte design over the next few days for the 50 daily achievement points.

Just taken a quick look at FAR: Changing Tides which leaves Game Pass soon. It starts out playing a little like Limbo/Inside with a side-scrolling environment and simple puzzles. I don't know whether or not it continues this way. The first achievement took around 10-15 minutes to unlock without following a guide and the second achievement followed just a couple of minutes later.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom