Easy Xbox Achievements Thread

goonergaz

Distinguished Member
Ok, so a fairly simple idea...let's see if there's any interest or traction...

We all have busy lives but like free money - one of the ways of getting this free money is via Xbox Rewards. The problem is we don't always have the time to get an achievement in a short space of time...and often it can be a bit painful finding just easy '1 min' achievements just to get you over the line for the day...

So, I propose a thread with a list of 'very quick and easy achievements' - I'll start the list off and if you can all post the ones you've found I can post them in the OP - that way we can all have a neat place to find a quick win. Make sense?

Rainbow Six Extraction (250pt punchcard atm) - Slap Fight achievement.

Start the game (playable using cloud), Start the first Training from the menu, skip the cutscenes (hold down B), pick any character, once in the training part go and find an alien, then click in your right thumb stick 3 times to kill the alien, achievement pops, quit game!

Evil Genius 2;
Moving in - literally start a game ...If you play through the tutorial you'll get another 3 or 4 within 5-10 mins
Alien Fireteam; Change Color of gun and add decal. Or change headgear/outfit (that's 2 quick and easy ones)
Paradise City; Lookin' good - at the start you get a wrecked car - follow the tutorial and when it's fixed this will pop
Disney Adventureland; Pleased to meet you! - go up to one of the characters and do all the gestures (there's also a few more easy ones for 5 min plays)
Twelve Minutes; Fluidity - water the bedroom plant (available at the start)
Last Stop - just watch the opening cinematic and you will get an achievement
Limbo - on the first level just run off to the left and you will get an achievement
Townscaper - build a three tier house and you will get an achievement
Day of the Tenticle - see @King Tones video post below :)
Rare Replay; Essentially just starting most of the older games gives you an achievement there's also a lot of easy ones (use guide in next post)
Day of the Tentacle see video
Full Throttle - 3 achievements - see video
Halo Infinite has a bunch of achievements that can be unlocked simply by going to the customisation menus once the game has loaded and making your own selections for things:
  • "Need a Weapon?" (weapon emblem customisation)
  • "That Thing on the Left is the Brake" (vehicle emblem customisation)
  • "I'm Ready, How 'Bout You?" (spartan body customisation)
  • "Which One of Us is the Machine?" (AI model customisation)
Xeno Crisis 1 (you need this guide to get into cheat menu)
Xeno Crisis 2
Forza Horizon 5 - Dust in the Lens achievement;
Press start, scroll to Creative Hub, click EventLab, Event Blueprints, Search, and enter the share code 514 524 330, Hook a left at the start, follow the path, and take a photo with the satellite dish in the shot and the achievement will unlock.
Moving Out - play the opening tutorial - really easy, you can essentially run through in 2 mins

Updated to post #37

Last edited:

goonergaz

Distinguished Member
Other games worth considering, so these are games which I personally would hold back on for when MS do their '10k quest' - essentially these games have great guides for earning a load of gamerscore...you could use these to get one a day and rinse them, but then when the 10k quest comes around you might find it harder to get the maximum benefit;

Rare Replay - 30 min video for all the easy achievements
Donut Country - 1:15 min Maka video for 100%
Unpacking (thanks @King Tones[/USER]) - Maka video - around an hour for 100%
Townscaper (thanks @King Tones[/USER]) - Maka video - around 10 mins for 100%
Kill it with Fire - 3 achievements for 20 mins

These Maka videos are essentially mini videos within each game with 1 or 3 achievements in each video;
Omno - various videos of different lengths for 3 achievements each video
Day Of The Tentacle
Full Throttle Remastered

Need more?
Check out the video posted by @adbailey18 @ post #6 below
Check out the video posted by @King Tones @ post #11 below

Last updates to post #37

Last edited:

deans6571

Great thread and just what I'm looking for personally!

Thank You.

🙏

deans6571

Ok, so a fairly simple idea...let's see if there's any interest or traction...

We all have busy lives but like free money - one of the ways of getting this free money is via Xbox Rewards. The problem is we don't always have the time to get an achievement in a short space of time...and often it can be a bit painful finding just easy '1 min' achievements just to get you over the line for the day...

So, I propose a thread with a list of 'very quick and easy achievements' - I'll start the list off and if you can all post the ones you've found I can post them in the OP - that way we can all have a neat place to find a quick win. Make sense?

Evil Genius 2; Moving in - literally start a game ...If you play through the tutorial you'll get another 3 or 4 within 5-10 mins
Alien Fireteam; Change Color of gun and add decal. Or change headgear/outfit (that's 2 quick and easy ones)
Paradise City; Lookin' good - at the start you get a wrecked car - follow the tutorial and when it's fixed this will pop
Disney Adventureland; Pleased to meet you! - go up to one of the characters and do all the gestures (there's also a few more easy ones for 5 min plays)
Twelve Minutes; Fluidity - water the bedroom plant (available at the start)

Games with lot's of easy achievements - you might want to save these for the next 10k event...but thought I'd mention;
Rare Replay; Essentially just starting most of the older games gives you an achievement there's also a lot of easy ones (use a guide)
Donut County; Quite a chillaxing game for dipping into for 5-10 mins at a time, play through the story for a magical 'pop' per day then read a guide for the extras :)

In the game The Artful Escape, there are 2 easy and quick achievements:

1. gllimmerdan beach the artful escape - Bing video

2. Wait 3 minutes before starting an end of level 'jam' with the boss!

adbailey18

Distinguished Member
I use this guy for achievement guides, this video he did was great;

Does loads of walkthroughs etc

Indiana Jones

Last Stop - just watch the opening cinematic and you will get an achievement
Limbo - on the first level just run off to the left and you will get an achievement
Townscaper - build a three tier house and you will get an achievement

Eamo26

Max the curse of brotherhood and luckys tale throw them at you throughout the game. Also aaero but probably have to pay for that game now.

goonergaz

Distinguished Member
In the game The Artful Escape, there are 2 easy and quick achievements:

1. gllimmerdan beach the artful escape - Bing video

2. Wait 3 minutes before starting an end of level 'jam' with the boss!
Thanks but the reason for this particular thread is to get those '1 minute' achievements...totally agree The Artful Escape has some easy a fairly regular achievements though, probably more suited to people with more time.

I use this guy for achievement guides, this video he did was great;

Does loads of walkthroughs etc

I love Maka, and this is great if you're happy to buy games or are going for a 10k - I'm trying to stick to GP games or games you might have had free with games with gold really

adbailey18

Distinguished Member
Thanks but the reason for this particular thread is to get those '1 minute' achievements...totally agree The Artful Escape has some easy a fairly regular achievements though, probably more suited to people with more time.

I love Maka, and this is great if you're happy to buy games or are going for a 10k - I'm trying to stick to GP games or games you might have had free with games with gold really
Think he has a guide specifically for Gamepass titles etc.

Sarah7

I find the 'Full Game Guides' from youtuber Rewards Hunter to be really useful whenever I need a quick & easy achievement and don't have anything else planned.

Some of the games he's covered have since left Game Pass while both Full Throttle Remastered and Day Of The Tentacle are still good options and he's currently working through Omno too.

goonergaz

Distinguished Member
Maybe I need to clarify.

The reason I made this thread was because there are games out there where you can just get one or two, or maybe a few quick achievements...one a day to get that rewards 50pts etc, and then delete.

Some people are suggesting games for a lot of gamerscore - which is great for when there's the 10k quests, but really you don't want to be draining those games because when the 10k pops up you won't be able to easily hit 10k.

Does that make sense?

adbailey18

Distinguished Member
Yes, which is great...but again isn't this more for the 10k runs? I'm trying to target the 1 or 2min daily achievement thing.
Both I suppose, it's good to have a list handy of current Gamepass games which you can load up daily and unlock the required amount of achievements each day 👍

goonergaz

Distinguished Member
But some of them have ones that only take a minute or 2 and people can choose to use them no ?
Absolutely, I've added the ones I think are more suited for 10k in the 2nd post so people can easily find and use them if they want - but also keep them to one side and easily find if a 10k comes along :)

I'm totally open to suggests etc - I just mainly set this up for those games which are pretty pointless (never going to play and never going to use for 10k) but you could quite easily rinse the odd achievement if you're short on time :)

I couldn't find a source and thought there must be others like me...maybe? :D

iwb100

Distinguished Member
Honestly this is a great thread. Thanks OP. I think both categories are valid. Glad to hear that others like to see those numbers growing too!

SRR

Killer Instinct Definitive Edition wins this hands down. It's quite a big DL (50gb...from memory), but every character can get 3 very very easy achievements. And there are 25+ characters.
Here's a thread here from Reddit explaining how to make sure you only get one a day.

The latest video from AVForums

Paramount + UK launch: Halo, Star Trek and Beavis, and all the latest 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Sony unveils Inzone gaming brand
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Bowers & Wilkins launches Px7 S2 wireless headphones
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 27th June 2022
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
Netflix confirms ad-supported option is on the way