1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Easy way to search for features?

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by lionelflare, Aug 18, 2005.

1. lionelflare

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Could somebody tell me if there is an easy way to search for TV's (CRT/LCD or Plasma) with specific features?

I want a set which is under £900 32"-37", 2 or 3 scart sockets has picture in picture and 100hz. I dont realy know anything about most of the other features on offer. Im getting bored of going in to currys/comet/dixons etc and asking for a TV with these features on and just getting the a blank response. I have also trawled numerous retailers websites but non of them make it easy to search for sets with these features.

Are there any other important features I should want? I will be watching Telewest Digital TV 2 or 3 hours a day, use my PS2 a couple of times a month and watch the odd DVD and VHS. Nothing fancy realy!

The missus has been giving me a kicking for the last 4 weeks whilst I have been searching for the best value option and I realy cant afford to make an expensive mistake.

Help would be greatly appreciated!