easy way to adding friends

maggo87

Hi all

Ive just bought Gran Trurismo 5 and Joined the Club on here, i now want to add everyone on the list to my friends list, the problem i have is that there is over 20 people on the list, i dont really want to add them all through the PS3 as i dont have a keyboard and it will take forever to type them all in on the controller, so my question is.. is there an easy way to add them? i.e can i do it on my PC on the net and sync it up or something like that?

Thanks for reading

John

QBSBuck

I haven't heard of one. But you could ration yourself. Print off the list and just add 2 each session. You will be through the list in no time. Remember a job begun is a job half done ;)

maggo87

I haven't heard of one. But you could ration yourself. Print off the list and just add 2 each session. You will be through the list in no time. Remember a job begun is a job half done ;)

Ha ha, yeah could do them in sittings lol

jwalsh82

To be fair mate it takes what, 30 seconds to add someone? Just man up and get it done. Spend 10 minutes doing it and viola jobs a goodun.

D

Deleted member 92943

Sadly the PS3 is not the best when it comes to friends and communications. Better than Wii codes though :D

THE_FORCE

Banned
i dont really want to add them all through the PS3 as i dont have a keyboard and it will take forever to type them all in on the controller,

If you've got a Vaio PC/Laptop/Netbook with Bluetooth capability, and you're on Windows 7, then you can use Sony's Remote Keyboard with PlayStation®3 application. (I believe you can use it with Vista though it might involve some fingerwork).

Tried it on my netbook and works a peach ! Technology never ceases to amaze me. :thumbsup:

Robothamster

Distinguished Member
Or you could ask all of them to add you - it would only take each of them 30 seconds rather than you having to type them all out yourself.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom