Easy A £6.95 @ Zavvi

Starburst

Novice Member
Yeah spotted that via the email flyer, no brainer price for what is an excellent comedy and one I was waiting to be knocked down in price.

Stevilinho

Novice Member
hmmm i ordered anyway, im hoping a 2nd viewing will make me like this film, i love love love emma stone but 1st viewing i wasnt sure why i didnt like it

£7 for a failry recent release is incedible, nealry did the 2 for £20 on mymemory last week aswell

mckee74

Distinguished Member
Already have this having imported the Region A on release. However, if I hadn't, and indeed if anyone is in two minds about this, I would be ordering this straight away. A surprisingly brilliant movie.

And Emma Stone is hot.

xit2050

A week later and no dispatch for me.

Same here. :mad:
I sent an e-mail and they answered they had problems getting stock.
In the meantime, it's still showing as 'dispatched within 3 days' on their site and at TheHut site. :rolleyes:
Getting fed up with them, haven't had an order without problems the last 6 months.

ninehours

Novice Member
Got this Email Friday, Ordered on the 1st
Hello name,

Thanks for placing your order with us at zavvi, order number 00000000.

We're sorry that your order for the product(s) below has not yet been sent.

Easy A

We're sorry this has happened. We're continuously looking for ways to improve the service we offer to you and we really hope you'll give us a chance to do better next time.

We're still following this up with our suppliers and we'll keep you updated on the status of your order.

You can check the status of your order by clicking on order tracking in your account pages.

Thanks for your patience, if you have any further questions please contact our customer services colleagues and they'll be happy to help.

Many Thanks,

zavvi Team

debug77

Same response to something else I ordered in one of their weekly offers. Very frustrating.

lgans316

Distinguished Member
Same response here. Think they went aggressive with the pricing.

xit2050

Think they went aggressive with the pricing.

Well, they're continuing, despite the fact they can't deliver.
It went up £1 at Zavvi, but still £6.95 at TheHut site.

MrKennedy

Novice Member
Ordered this the other day, mine states awaiting stock although i am in no hurry for it. I imagine this will come in the usual re-sealed packaging :rolleyes:

Daytrader

Yeh i had the orphan turn up the other day from the hut, re sealed and oviously 2nd hand, i mention it because there same company really.

Marc

Distinguished Member
think i'm going to cancel mine.. i'm moving house next Monday and it normally takes about 4 or 5 days for their items to arrive once they post them so they're cutting it pretty close now..

MrKennedy

Novice Member
Yeh i had the orphan turn up the other day from the hut, re sealed and oviously 2nd hand, i mention it because there same company really.

I do have to say alot of my blurays from hut/zavvi come as apparent reseals.. Are they actually customer returns or second hand? I would love to know if anyone knows?.. As it has often bothered/made me curious..

Especially the cheaper titles all appear to be resealed, i know some studios do shrinkwrap in different ways though.

McClane29

Novice Member
Does shrinkwrap usually mean second hand?

Just had Zavvi's excuse email through. They are pathetic. Never used to have any problem with them.

Daytrader

well my brand new so called copy of orphan came shrink wrapped, but the cover had loads of scratches(wear) and tear, and the case was all scratched also.

xit2050

1-May-2011 Easy A [Blu-ray] Awaiting Stock Pick Est: 05/05/2011

What a bunch of losers. :mad:
And they keep stating 'Availability: Usually dispatched within 3 days' on the product page.
Isn't there a law against selling items you can't deliver?

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...

Latest News

What's new on Disney+ UK for February 2021
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Focal releases 1000 Series integrated speakers
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Klipsch announces ProMedia 2.1 BT speaker set
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
No Time to Die gets pushed to 8th Oct 2021
  • By Andy Bassett