Easter Eggs

brendan_dj

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I have done an extensive search looking for a thread which lists Region2 DVD's and their "Easter Eggs" (hidden gems and extras)
I am surprised that there isn't a "sticky" thread here which does exactly that!

Perhaps there already is a non-sticky thread which I haven't found. If so can somebody please point me to it.

I have also tried searching externally using Google but even that is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

So if anybody knows of some good websites which lists DVD movies and the methods to extract the hidden extras, please let me know.

:lease:

Brendan

Brendan dj does have a point. But wouldn't forum owners perfer its members to stay on this forum instead?, so there is a good reason to have a eggs sticky. I know it will not be a comprehensive as the other sites.... oh well.

raigraphixs said:
Brendan dj does have a point. But wouldn't forum owners perfer its members to stay on this forum instead?, so there is a good reason to have a eggs sticky. I know it will not be a comprehensive as the other sites.... oh well.

Go on Brendan. You know you want to. :thumbsup:

How about an index page in the 1st post with links to each egg that gets posted. Just like the reviews section of this forum. That would be neat. :smashin:

partyweb said:
Go on Brendan. You know you want to. :thumbsup:

How about an index page in the 1st post with links to each egg that gets posted. Just like the reviews section of this forum. That would be neat. :smashin:

And every post in a different colour....and alternating fonts. Wouldnt take any time at all :D

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom