Easter Egg On Hannibal DVD

quarry2006

I imagine most who have the DVD know about this Easter Egg by now (if not, it's accessed from the deleted/alternate scenes menu by hitting the left arrow key on the...I think it's the first page but it might well be the second) but what I'd like to know is if the song that plays over the scenes has ever been officially released.

If not, is there any way to download a rip of the song as I think it's quite brill.

On a related subject, I'm also after any wav or mp3 files of dialogue from any of the Lecter movies, as I'd like to customise my existing soundtracks (all of which I have bought, by the way; I'm not purely into free stuff off the web). Are there any sites out there that I can download these from?

Sorry if this seems widely off-topic. I did think it had a (albeit tenuous) link to the main thread.

quarry2006

No, it's not on that I'm afraid. That's the soundtrack I've got and it is excellent.

I used the tracks from the Burning Heart site last night to make my own "special edition" and I must confess I'm really chuffed with my modest efforts.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom