• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

easportsfootball.com

bananacat

Established Member
Hi

Can anyone tell me why my stats do not show up on the site i linked it to my gamertag well I thought I did, thing is now I cannot find the link to change the gamertag as I must have put it in wrong! Can anyone help please :lease::lease:

prototype

Established Member
Hi

Can anyone tell me why my stats do not show up on the site i linked it to my gamertag well I thought I did, thing is now I cannot find the link to change the gamertag as I must have put it in wrong! Can anyone help please :lease::lease:

I couldn't link my GT there either. However you should be able to link it in the EA SPORTS World site.

bananacat

Established Member
I have found the link but when I try and link personas it tells me it can't find my xbox gamer tag!! Anyone got any ideas?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom