• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Easiest-to-use Skype mobile?

AllFumbs

Standard Member
A family-member is a non-phone-literate user. I've set-up speed-dial for them – their mobile-phone is used almost entirely for calling close family. It's a one-button-press affair.

I bought a cheap 3G ZTE mobile, on the 3-network, from T*sco, for its Skype-capability. But I've found that to call a contact on Skype takes four button-presses. I know it's not exactly onerous; but, equally, that it will defeat my family-member.

A friend tells me that there are Skype mobile-phones available that work as simply as an 'ordinary' mobile i.e. can be set-up to speed-dial a Skype contact. Can anyone confirm this, please, and tell me what phones these are and where I may purchase them? (If it's that easy I'll buy a bunch of them and put my family 'circuit' all on Skype.)

Thank you.

AF.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom