Easiest games to get gamer points on

Fir3B1rd

hey .

Was just wondering what the Easiest games to get gamer points on would be ?

As i need to buildup my points, just got an elite onfriday got blue dragon stuntman ,gow , rainbow 6 vegas , kingkong

DarkEntity

To be fair though Gamer Points are worthless. Just play games you enjoy. If you get points great, if not so what!

KinkyAffro

hey .

Was just wondering what the Easiest games to get gamer points on would be ?

As i need to buildup my points, just got an elite onfriday got blue dragon stuntman ,gow , rainbow 6 vegas , kingkong

I'm with DarkEntity.

Why do you need to build up gamerpoints :confused:

Actually i'm sorry, probably a stupid question, i'm a 40 year old duffer :(

You're probably 14 years old and after those bragging rights over you're mates at school. As i said i'm an old fart and out of touch with the youngsters :rolleyes:

DarkEntity

I'm with DarkEntity.

Why do you need to build up gamerpoints :confused:

Actually i'm sorry, probably a stupid question, i'm a 40 year old duffer :(

You're probably 14 years old and after those bragging rights over you're mates at school. As i said i'm an old fart and out of touch with the youngsters :rolleyes:

Hahah im a 30 year old, and the only reason ive got 16000 points is because im a persistant git!

Fir3B1rd

haha ! Thanks Guys btw im not a 14 year old and i dont go to school lol .

Im 17 Years old and ive got a full time job !

But the only reason im after gameer score is because it looks good .
And yea ill prob just play games i like rather than for gamerscore

Thanks for the help ! :)

wormvortex

Most wanted isn't that good for gamerpoints as although they give out loads per unlock it can take a long time to unlock one.

I wouldn't bother if I was you though, the only thing a higher gamecard shows is less of a social life.

KinkyAffro

haha ! Thanks Guys btw im not a 14 year old and i dont go to school lol .

Im 17 Years old and ive got a full time job !

But the only reason im after gameer score is because it looks good .
And yea ill prob just play games i like rather than for gamerscore

Thanks for the help ! :)

Mate i wasn't meaning to poke fun honestly. What's someone's cuppa tea ain't anothers. Go for it mate, go get those gamerpoints :thumbsup:. Anyone who's 17 and got an interest in "achieving" anything is a great lad in my books :thumbsup:

You're on your 360 "aiming" for something........ you could be one of them :censored: scumbag 17 year old lads "aiming" for an old grannies handbag :mad:

CounterWhine

If you want easy points and you want to enjoy yourself then:

Bioshock
King Kong
Lego Star Wars II
Kameo
Just Cause
GUN
Prey
Cars
Cloning Clyde
UNO
3D Ultra Minigolf

Vega_04

Don't get into the whole gamer score whoring mate its no fun, I've got a few of the 'easier' ones on mine but because I enjoyed playing the game not because I wanted to get the points. Some of the other easy score ones I just got plain bored off and felt like I was wasting my gaming time just to get some points when I could be playing something I actually wanted to.

IMO your gamer score should reflect the way you play, there are quite a few games you can rack up some decent scores in no time. Thing is they mean nothing when people look at your score and see what games they are.....rumbled and you look like a fool....not good!

Play the games you want to play and enjoy it!! Thats what a game should be about...fun!

chrislad

Off the top of my head, and I did go through the phase myself, I just don't really care anymore.

(FYI Blue Dragon is not good for achievements. I'm at the end nearly and only have 60/1000)

NBA 06
NBA 2K6
NHL 2K6
Bioshock
King Kong
Fight Night 3
Enchanted Arms
FIFA: Road to World Cup
FIFA World Cup (Easy 500pts)
Open Season
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
X-Men 3
Lego Star Wars 2
Cars
Eragon

That's a good 12,000 there without much effort.
Oblivion (time consuming, but pretty easy)

Vega_04

Off the top of my head, and I did go through the phase myself, I just don't really care anymore.

(FYI Blue Dragon is not good for achievements. I'm at the end nearly and only have 60/1000)

NBA 06
NBA 2K6
NHL 2K6
Bioshock
King Kong
Fight Night 3
Enchanted Arms
FIFA: Road to World Cup
FIFA World Cup (Easy 500pts)
Open Season
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
X-Men 3
Lego Star Wars 2
Cars
Eragon

That's a good 12,000 there without much effort.
Oblivion (time consuming, but pretty easy)

I wonder why you don't care anymore? Oh yes you've got 46,000 gamerscore......thats dedication mate!:)

jason g

Distinguished Member
dont see the problem, u pay a lot of money for a game and the achievements are a target intended to make the game last longer.
if we didnt have achievements the games would get boring after a while.
im not really bothered about the scores myself but if someone wants to get the achievements then good luck to them, after all they have shelled out the dosh for the game, they may as well get their moneys worth.
imo.

crunchman

Pretty much how I feel.

If I've rented the game, I'll usually just complete the main storyline and send the game back.

But if I actually bought the games, I feel much more of a need to complete it in terms of achievments as well. Think I've only had 100% on three or four games.

SkilledNutter

I rented Open Season for my Nephew to Blast when he was over for the weekend, It was so good i ended up beating it myself and those 1000 points where just handed over.

King Kong, one of my 1st games is really good and again an easy 1000 points.

Carackdown, The Darkness and Bioshock are also of average difficulty for the 1000 but at the same time very enjoyable attempting to acquire them.

Checkout http://www.achieve360points.com/ this will poiont you in the direction of the FUN achievments :)

virtual22

Interested to see a couple of you have Lego Star Wars 2 in their lists. Having just got the 100% last night I didn't find this that easy. I think about 35 hours solid game play on the clock.

Although having said that, I was more interested in getting the 100% complete than the achievements. I suppose if I had not focussed on these as much it might have been a bit quicker - but then you still need the 100% for the biggie, 180 pts.

Uno was my quickest, although not many points for that I'm afraid. GOW the next one, these rack up fast and furious if you do the co-op with some one else.

kismet110

Without a doubt one of the easiest games to get 1000 GS points on is NBA 2K6.

I got this sent to me by mistake but before I returned it I played one game; around 75 minutes later it came up with the legend "5 Achievements Unlocked for 1000 points"....:eek:

p9ul

Distinguished Member
Its more fun getting the acheivements that no-one else has rather than just gamerscore whoring...

The latest video from AVForums

LG CX Best Picture Settings
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Samsung rumoured to be buying OLED TV panels from LG Display
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Netflix signs with Sony for first streaming rights in U.S.
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Audio Pro launches C10 MkII speaker
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
THX launches Onyx MQA supporting DAC/Amplifier
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Cambridge Audio introduces Evo all-in-one audio system
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published

Full fat HDMI teeshirts