Earthworm Jim HD

TheWeldon

Standard Member
Reaction score
Anybody Know where Earthworm Jim HD has got to? It was supposed to be released before christmas? i was looking foward to playing through that classic game in its new HD glory.

Im deducing from the lack of responses that nobody knows and it is doomed.

A beta was up on PartnerNet at the end of last year, so I guess it's still coming. The devs have gone quiet though.

Some new screens: -

jim1.jpg

jim2l.jpg

jim3.jpg

Not too sure about this one, I remember having it on the Megadrive and recall that I didn't have the skill set to play the game.

It was fairly difficult with few and far between save points if I remember correctly.

I'll give the trial ago and see if it's any easier.

Last edited:
Not too sure about this one, I remember having it on the Megadrive and recall that I'd did have the skill set to play the game.

It was fairly difficult with few and far between save points if I remember correctly.

I'll give the trial ago and see if it's any easier.

It looks really good but I was worried about the difficulty too. I may probably do the same and give the demo a go.

Yep, EWJ was a tough old beast, but a damn good platformer.

I will be getting this as soon as I have the points.

tried the demo and i reckon its a well polished and good fun game. never played the original so cant compare. tempted.. got a few spare points..

Yep, EWJ was a tough old beast, but a damn good platformer.

I will be getting this as soon as I have the points.
I swear I nearly lost it while playing on For Pete’s Sake, I’d forgotten how mental that level can get. Not to mention that the d-pad on the 360 controller isn’t the best for this type of game.

Still brilliant overall though.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom