Earphones for iPod:Pioneer SE-CL30?

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by Integra, Aug 3, 2004.

1. Integra

Integra

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  2. max_keller

max_keller

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yup, I tried both Sony MDR-EX71SL & Pioneer CL30 before, my suggestion is like:

I feel like CL30 gives me a "soft but comfortable" feeling...Sony's one is a bit more tough....the bass, of course, CL30 is much better than EX71SL, which just like the factory type of iPod earphone...

3. Bone Daddy

Bone Daddy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Forget all that stuff - go get a pair of SkullCandy`s Skullcrushers :thumbsup: - superb phones for Ipod/home theatre/etc - they have a pair of bass amplified subwoofers in each can,which is controlable from the inline attachment on the line in cord - the effect is stunning - no word of a lie - every single music/video track you thought you knew is revealed to have hidden layers you never knew exsisted - available from various places in the u.k. - got mine from Dabs after hearing a friends pair he bought back from the states.

4. Integra

Integra

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Skullcrushers have a great design. I'm a BASS lover, these phones are one of my favor. :thumbsup:

Any how I jogged alot and I am not going to be using low end earphones for jogging. So I need some opinions or some suggestions on what I should?

5. Cheng

Cheng

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    I've got a pair of Sennheiser PX100s and they are awesome....very compact too! So much so when i bought another iPod i also ordered another pair of PX100s straight away.

6. Crustyloafer

Crustyloafer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,266
  7. max_keller

max_keller

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0