Early Natural Born Killers Director's Cut R2 VCI release

M

mad max 3

I was wondering if anybody got one of the early releases of Natural Born Killers Director's Cut R2 VCI release.

This comes in a cardboard case that opens like a book.
The DVD Disc is also alittle bit more colorfull.

Now I kicked myself awhile back for not buying one when it came out and it has now been released in an Amaray Case.

I was in HMV yesterday and found an early one. Happy days.
Or was it? I always thought that in the case there where a few odds and ends like collectors cards or something like that. This has a booklet and nothing else.

I could be wrong, maybe it only comes with a booklet.
Or does it? Can anybody help?

ive got an early release i think, comes in a massive cardboard box that has the film in a snapper case, the screenplay by Quentin Tarantino, A2 size reproduction film poster and 6 Art Cards.

Oh yeah the film also has a DTS soundtrack as well

(only joking!!!)

Yeah thats the German release.
Almost had me jealous there.

I just thought that I seen something else in the UK VCI release before. The only reason that I am unsure with my copy from HMV is because they are known to have returns in which they rewrap. Mine's I think was in the original wrapping, but it seamed a little loose. If you know what I mean.

Wouldn't know about it being German, never been there in my life!!! i bought it in Our Price about 3-4 years ago, so i would of thought it was the Uk release(has a 18 rating on box), if i remember rightly it cost about £2 more than the standard release.

Is your release a Director's Cut? I don't think that its been out 3-4 years.

The directors cut version was classified on the 20th of November 2002, id imagine it wasnt released until 2003 so it hasnt been out that long as far as UK versions go.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom