Ear Force X4

Status
Not open for further replies.

majnu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi

Where's the cheapest place to get some turtle beach x4's please, play.com seem to be out of stock, is there anywhere else?

Also as I am a novice and kinda reluctant to pay for headphones that are £100 plus can you advise me if the dolby virtual technology really works in the turtle beach's?
and the other makes I think called 'Tritton' or something I really think it's a gimmick having 5 speakers in a headset producing dolby 5.1 as they have no spacial positioning. Am I right in thinking it is a fad?

cheers

There's a massive thread on here regarding headphones for the 360. The X4's amongst others are discussed in depth.

FWIW I have X4's and the surround works very well.

There's a massive thread on here regarding headphones for the 360. The X4's amongst others are discussed in depth.

FWIW I have X4's and the surround works very well.

cheers i will post my question there

hi there
i received x4s this week from limexb , taken advice from this forum , and they are absolutely amazin , ive been usin x 1s for a while there good but x4s are awesome , i did think it was a bit steep price wise but im lookin at splitting optical feed too the transmitter so i can watch blueray and sky hd in glorious surround sound with out anyone moaning about the noise ha ha :thumbsup::thumbsup:

The cheapest place I can find the X4's from is from PowerPlay for £125.99 and then 2-4% Quidco cashback, has anyone had dealings with them?

thanks

The cheapest place I can find the X4's from is from PowerPlay for £125.99 and then 2-4% Quidco cashback, has anyone had dealings with them?

thanks
I havent ordered anything that dear from PowerPlay,but have ordered DVD's and got them out in 2 days.

I havent ordered anything that dear from PowerPlay,but have ordered DVD's and got them out in 2 days.

Cheers pal just placed my order with them. Total price was £123.47 and I should get 4% Quidco ontop of that once tracked. I know it's alot of money for a headset but then the reveiws are very good and are cheaper than the other brands.

Now I'm on the hunt for a gaming TV for my room, the options are endless. :rolleyes: :devil:

majnu
you will not be disappointed they ard the dogs doo daas , i was unsure of the price but well worth it
xcellent bit of kit
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

thread already exists on this.
closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom