Eaglemoss Mega Hulk Preorder on their Webshop

Small hulkbuster is in the shops on 1st December so a pre-order will turn up soon at the webshop.

Yes, they released a small version of the Hulk in Europe same pose as the mega one. The shops and webshop in the UK got the small one with the arms out wide.

Some pics of the mega hulkbuster.

Attachments

• hulkbuster_1.jpg
    hulkbuster_1.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 125
  • hulkbuster_2.jpg
    hulkbuster_2.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 106
  • hulkbuster_3.jpg
    hulkbuster_3.jpg
    177.6 KB · Views: 118
  • hulkbuster-scale.jpg
    hulkbuster-scale.jpg
    296.4 KB · Views: 480
  • hulkbuster-v-hulk.jpg
    hulkbuster-v-hulk.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 193
The mini looks cool as we but not to scale with any other one which is weird.

Not to scale to the other small hulk special? I suppose I will find out when I get it.

The collection has some weird height differences. Black Widow is same heght as Fury despite the Samuel L Jackson being a foot taller.

Once you place an order on their website, you can't access it to see if shipping or get tracking info?

Wtf, crazy as they aren't exactly cheap.

Some nice pictures of the small Hulkbuster online, shame that isn't ab official release in the uk.

Last edited:
That is totally stupid about the order tracking.

Small one is out 1st December and cam be ordered via high street shops or the webshop when it gets added (will be £29.99). Last special was put up as a preorder. I am hoping I can order it along with Ant Man which is out in 2 weeks.

The one issue I have with the small one is the arc reactors look very flat. They could have made them a bit dome like and more 3D.

hb.jpg

My order finally turned up.

Was sent tracked and the guy never even buzzed me....

Jokers.

Anyway have either one or two for sale. Anyone here want first shout?

It's very nice imo, if it felt a bit heavier it would be even better.

They could have weighted the base but it doesn't really matter.

Can't see any issues with the face and looking forward to seeing a Hulk buster next to it.

1478619580040.jpg
1478619587532.jpg
1478619592216.jpg
1478619604176.jpg

Pic of the hulbuster that came for someone on facebook. It will look about same height to the hulk I assume because it is leaning forward making it lower than it is.

It is over a KG heavier than the Hulk.

hbster.jpg

I was hoping the small version was on the webshop this week. I did a order for Ant Man and a Star Trek special yesterday. I wanted to add it on.

Last edited:
Mega Hulkbuster is now £95 on the webshop for Black Friday plus using shop15 discount code for more saving.

The small hulkbuster is now out in shops for £30. It still has to be put on the webshop.

hb1.jpg

hb.jpg

Got the smaller £30 Hulkbuster. By the time I got a discount and sold the magazine. It went down to £22.50. Pics with the two smaller Hulk specials.

HB02.jpg

HB04.jpg

HB07.jpg

HB011.jpg

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom