Eagle Eye (2008) - Shia LaBeouf

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Very strange plot device going on in trailer, should be action packed then :)

A young slacker and a single mom get tangled up in a terrorist cell......

Shia LaBeouf, Michelle Monaghan ;), Rosario Dawson, Billy Bob Thornton

Directed by D.J. Caruso (Disturbia with Shia) . Eagle Eye was originally an idea by Steven Spielberg, who pulled out to direct Indy 4.

Teaser Trailer
480, 720, 1080

eagleeye3ti2.jpg

17 October 2008 (UK)

Last edited:
Not too sure about that tash!

saw the trailer for this last night when i went to see Indy, it looks like it has a touch of the Matrix about it......:rolleyes:

Me and my friends were of the same opinion Mooperman that the trailer came across a bit like the first Matrix.

Looks quite good but was thinking more like enemy of the state!!:D

I like those conspiracy type movies

Regards

Been looking forward to this for a while...the trailers look really suspenseful, and i dug the last movie they did together...disturbia...pretty underrated...comes out next week for us in the states...

Been looking forward to this for a while...the trailers look really suspenseful, and i dug the last movie they did together...disturbia...pretty underrated...comes out next week for us in the states...

we have only about a 3 week gap after US release on Oct 17th (UK), i keep an eagle eye out for the reviews then ;)

I'm keeping my eye on this too. Looks promising. Well said about Disturbia - really enjoyed it on HD DVD recently :thumbsup:

I'm keeping my eye on this too. Looks promising. Well said about Disturbia - really enjoyed it on HD DVD recently :thumbsup:

Disturbia was ok, but heavily influenced by Hitchcock's Rear Window.

Steven Spielberg and two major Hollywood studios have been accused of stealing the plot of last year's Disturbia from Alfred Hitchcock's 1954 classic Rear Window. According to Reuters, Universal and Spielberg's studio DreamWorks are named in a lawsuit filed by the Sheldon Abend Revocable Trust, claiming that they broke copyright for producing Disturbia without the permission of the rights holders.

Hitchcock's Rear Window was based on Cornell Woolrich's short story Murder From A Fixed Viewpoint. The British director acquired the film rights in 1953 and the lawsuit argues that DreamWorks should have done the same.

Last edited:
yeah just nabbed my tix online for the tomorrow evening showing, me and my fiancee are gonna make a date of it...seems like the perfect last gasp of summer popcorn flick..

This just opened at Number 1 in the U.S., beating off competition from the Diane Lane and Richard Gere romance "Nights In Rodanthe" at No.2.

Reviews are mixed but they are praising LeBeouf. :smashin:

Well, I'll be avoiding this one - it got absolutely crucified in the October issue of Total Film, garnering just 1 out 5 stars.

I like Shia so I am going to see this, good excuse for a chinese buffet and a couple of drinks too!

Liam

I thought it was great...was on the edge my seat the whole movie...crazy the different kind of ways you can be watched nowadays, the movie defintiely opened my eyes..

Is this movie any good ive heard mixed reviews

Is this movie any good ive heard mixed reviews

by all accounts its exciting, see post above, but completely OTT in terms of plot as review suggest, so i guess if you liked 'Wanted', which was pretty similar, cool action, a dodgy plot, then you'll like this. I might give it a go.

Well, I'll be avoiding this one - it got absolutely crucified in the October issue of Total Film, garnering just 1 out 5 stars.

When are people ever going to just watch a film and see if they like it themselves?

Since when have film Critics become Gods that must be followed?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom