EA Sports World

Aaron D84

Established Member
Reaction score
Probably glaringly easy but how do i change what console log in i am looking at?

I've got both my PS3 and Xbox registered as the same username and i'm sure you can change console so you can see video's you uploaded on the other console but i cant seem to do it?

I did it the other week but now i cant.

Any help will be appreciated. I have only bought Fifa for the 360 and when i log in it defaults to my ps3 profile.

Probably glaringly easy but how do i change what console log in i am looking at?

I've got both my PS3 and Xbox registered as the same username and i'm sure you can change console so you can see video's you uploaded on the other console but i cant seem to do it?

I did it the other week but now i cant.

Any help will be appreciated. I have only bought Fifa for the 360 and when i log in it defaults to my ps3 profile.

I had this problem with the demo as I had uploaded goals I wanted to put on Youtube in both versions, think its in the "my Bio-Gameface" bit - click that text and then it should have a drop down box and pick Xbox360 or PS3 ... I think thats how I eventually found it after googling and allsorts it was right under my nose :rolleyes:

Hope this works.

I had this problem with the demo as I had uploaded goals I wanted to put on Youtube in both versions, think its in the "my Bio-Gameface" bit - click that text and then it should have a drop down box and pick Xbox360 or PS3 ... I think thats how I eventually found it after googling and allsorts it was right under my nose :rolleyes:

Hope this works.

That worked mate, Cheers.

I knew it was something simple but never thought of clicking to edit my game face!

I've got an EA sports world account...i managed to upload my goal to the servers and gotthe achievement yet the replay doesnt show up in my profile....is there anything i havent done??

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom