EA Sports Fight Night Series

Hootbleet

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have any information regarding a new version of EA Sports Fight Night Series?

Can't seem to get hold of a copy of Fight Night Round 3 except for 2nd hand copies on ebay, so I was just wondering if there is a new version in the EA pipeline.

Game has it on their wesite and a 360 classic tittle for £25 delivered.

Check the For Sale section - think I got my copy for about £12.

IIRC the studio responsible for the game has been closed down by EA.

Check the For Sale section - think I got my copy for about £12.

IIRC the studio responsible for the game has been closed down by EA.

Really? That's a bit of a bummer! Loved the FN3, and have been waiting quietly for the next one to come along.

I was hoping sometime around mid 2008. I'd find it hard to believe that another has not been in the works.

Thats a shame i enjoyed FN3 still got my copy on the rack quite happy.:thumbsup:

Yep EA chicago was closed down, they produced Fight Night, def Jam and was working on a new marvel game.

I was hoping sometime around mid 2008. I'd find it hard to believe that another has not been in the works.
It's a strange one... I like you was assuming it was sure to become another annual EA frachise so it's strange they hasn't been word of another.

Even though they've closed down the particular studio I'm sure they'll make another. Fight Night: Round 3 was pretty good critical praise & I'd guess it sold fairly well...

They have Fight night round 3 on the offers part of the forum. Asda are selling it for £12 :thumbsup:

Really? That's a bit of a bummer! Loved the FN3, and have been waiting quietly for the next one to come along.

Me too, damn EA and their kiss of death to great franchises(Rallisport Challenge anyone?):mad:

Looks like I might have to consider re-purchasing FN3 then, miss that game but always assumed a FN4 was in development.

Fight Night 3 is the best boxing game ever created imo.I bet number 4 would not be as good.

Had FNR3 thought it wasnt bad at all.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom