EA Access

BC2, BC2, BC2, BC2, BC2, BC2...... If I say it enough times it might come true!

Think I might have a punt at this. Got most of the games on disc, so I could sell them on and it would cover the £20 for the year.

And it doesn't even cost £20 if you shop around. I picked up a year off eBay around December for about £11 or something.

Really happy PvZ:GW 2 will be coming to the vault.

Poor Value they said......
I never said that?

I always said its poo if you don't want any of the games.
Same as if I pay£20 for fifa and get 500hours game play, be good value for what you paid.
However I hate fifa, I wouldn't play it if you paid me.
So even if fifa was reduced to 50p....it's only good value if you actually use it.

Same as buying reduced bread for 5p at Tesco....it's not good value if your not going to eat it, keep the 5p.

That's what some can't seem to grasp, just because you get a lot of something for not a lot of money, just doesn't make it auto good value.

If that's the case, I thank the sea gull for turding on my clean Windows...he done that for free

I never said that?

I always said its poo if you don't want any of the games.
Same as if I pay£20 for fifa and get 500hours game play, be good value for what you paid.
However I hate fifa, I wouldn't play it if you paid me.
So even if fifa was reduced to 50p....it's only good value if you actually use it.

Same as buying reduced bread for 5p at Tesco....it's not good value if your not going to eat it, keep the 5p.

That's what some can't seem to grasp, just because you get a lot of something for not a lot of money, just doesn't make it auto good value.

If that's the case, I thank the sea gull for turding on my clean Windows...he done that for free

Something being good value is a generic. Something can still be good value whether you want it or not, or whether you'd have any need for it. A Ferrari for £100 is still good value even if you don't have a driving licence and would have no use for it.

Your examples represent whether something is of value to you personally, which is completely different.

Either way, he was obviously taking the proverbial out of Sony so chill..... #for the players and all that.

It has been hard to resist it recently with it being in the sales and glad I held off.

Same for me. I really enjoyed the last game and liked the beta of the sequel but I didn't know anyone I played with that is getting it so I held off.

Glad I did now as this should give lots of people the opportunity to play it.

Same for me. I really enjoyed the last game and liked the beta of the sequel but I didn't know anyone I played with that is getting it so I held off.

Glad I did now as this should give lots of people the opportunity to play it.

Yeah the Beta and Trial was solid for me. Really liked it but with so many other games it would of been silly to buy it.

Think I still have a few hours left on the trial so might load it up again.

Didn't see the fascination with PvZ myself and hated the general feel in 3rd person. My kids enjoy it though so glad the sequel is coming to the vault sooner than I expected it to.

Something being good value is a generic. Something can still be good value whether you want it or not, or whether you'd have any need for it. A Ferrari for £100 is still good value even if you don't have a driving licence and would have no use for it.

Your examples represent whether something is of value to you personally, which is completely different.

Either way, he was obviously taking the proverbial out of Sony so chill..... #for the players and all that.

Sorry but no lol, ok, i'll sell you my used underware for £15, they cost me £9000 new, so that's good value, not just to you, but look at them savings!!!

If your lactose intolerant, your not going to buy reduced standard cows milk for 5p are you just because it's cheaper (forget passing it to someone else etc).

Anyway agree to disagree, I'm past them years of moaning online, get enough of that from the x lol

Let's agree you're wrong, something is good value even if you don't want it, it's fairly simple really

Sorry but no lol, ok, i'll sell you my used underware for £15, they cost me £9000 new, so that's good value, not just to you, but look at them savings!!!

If your lactose intolerant, your not going to buy reduced standard cows milk for 5p are you just because it's cheaper (forget passing it to someone else etc).

Anyway agree to disagree, I'm past them years of moaning online, get enough of that from the x lol

You're just making yourself look even more stupid now.

The fact you can't grasp what people are saying, or see that yours or anyone else's personal preference or need for something has no relevance as to whether it is generally good value in its own right, is rather embarrassing.

Probably best to leave it there.

It's very good value for the money but not me personally. I gave it a go when it first came out but ended up not playing the games (due to stupid amounts of games I have) But I can appreciate its good value to those that would play the games. Im actually very surprised EA hasn't bumped the price up yet, especially as there's a fair few varied titles in there now.

I'm certainly wary of buying EA games now, unless I really want them, normally the 10 hour trial will scratch the itch and the I'm happy to wait for them to turn up in the vault.

Still not played Dragon Age for more than 4 or 5 hours, despite buying at not far off full price not long after release :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom