• When viewing threads in any classified forum, threads from child forums are also displayed so that you have greater visibility of all the relevant adverts
    You can change this via your preferences page: https://www.avforums.com/account/forum-aggregation.

Wanted EA Access 1 month

MesutOzil11

Rating - 92.9%
13   1   0
Reaction score
anyone got a month code for sale ?

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
  • Name and address including postcode
  • Valid e-mail address
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Rating - 100%
273   0   0
Reaction score
Location (town/city, country)
Birmingham
No payment received. Not sure if there's a deadline but leaving me waiting isn't acceptable after accepting the offer.

So do you still want it or not?

MesutOzil11

Rating - 92.9%
13   1   0
Reaction score
No payment received. Not sure if there's a deadline but leaving me waiting isn't acceptable after accepting the offer.

So do you still want it or not?
I have just worked 2 15 hour shifts so the last thing on my mind when I get home feeling like a zombie was to send the £2.50

Money has now been sent sorry about any delay

Thanks

Joe

Rating - 100%
273   0   0
Reaction score
Location (town/city, country)
Birmingham
I have just worked 2 15 hour shifts so the last thing on my mind when I get home feeling like a zombie was to send the £2.50

Money has now been sent sorry about any delay

Thanks

Joe
Of course, I understand mate, just didn't want to keep a deal dragged on when could complete it and move on. My apologies.

Payment received and code will be sent in 5 minutes.

Top Bottom