• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

E71 or 5800 Got to decide by the morning.

stemcell

Thanks to me getting a bug ridden E63 (only a week old) they have bowed to pressure and have offered me either a E71 or a 5800 but i got to call them tomorrow.

Which is the better one? i`m not that phone savvy anymore.

oh they also offered me a lg ku990i but that means nothing to me.

Last edited:

menz83

2 very different phones so I guess you need to look at what you want in a phone. QWERTY's on resistive touch screens can be very frustrating but the QWERTY on the E71 is fantastic. My misus has the E71 and it is just a brilliant phone. Thousands of apps to meet your needs, good web browsing despite the low res screen and a camera that will do for the odd snap. I would assume that the 5800 is better for music and it has a 3.5mm jack over the E71's 2.5mm jack.

I havent used the 5800 but own the N97. In saying that, if I was offered the choice of the 5800 or the E71, I would choose the E71 every time, but thats just me!

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom