1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

e55 multi-region - where to buy

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by firstwave, Oct 11, 2004.

1. firstwave

firstwave

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

after purchasing the above from RGB-Direct, I recommended the purchase and supplier to my parents.

However, it appears RGB-Direct do not classify the Isle of Wight (4 miles off southampton) as the UK, and are refusing the order as they deliver to UK mainland only.

Anyone know where else my parents can order one from? has to be multi-region, and has to deliver to the Isle of Wight

ta

Darren

2. firstwave

firstwave

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Never mind guys, after trying about 5 other places, it appears nobody delivers to the Isle of Wight anymore.

Parents will have to settle going to the local dixons and buying a single region version costing more.

Cannot believe so many companies have stopped delivering the IOW - all the major couriers do.

3. jthspace

jthspace

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If you buy non-multiregion, don't worry as it can be modded by hiring a one-shot remote control which will do it for you.

It costs £30 but what you can save on disk costs, it pays for itself very quickly.

Have a look at this site, which covers many brands. I have no connection whatsoever with this company, other than my Panasonic E55 has been modded in this manner

Jeff

http://www.multi-region.co.uk/index.php?manufacturers_id=22