E55 divide title

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by firstwave, Sep 18, 2004.

1. firstwave

firstwave

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

I have just recorded 3 episodes of a program from an old video to DVD-ram as one whole recording.

I thought there was a way with the panny e55 to then split this into three titles, one title per episode (I then intend to copy to PC and burn to dvdr with menu, etc).

However, despite reading all the references to 'divide title' on this forum, I cannot seem to find the option on the E55 (although I swear I saw it there one).

Can anyone confirm if the E55 does indeed have the divide title function? and if so where it can be found?

Many Thanks

Darren

2. Rasczak

Rasczak
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,600
    It seems 'Divide' is not available on the Panasonic E55 - it's one of the features reserved for the more expensive E65 or the HDD/DVDR combos. You could always split them on the PC.

3. firstwave

firstwave

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Rasczak, that was my next option.

I was just sure I had seen it somewhere - maybe I have been reading these forums too much lol.