e4c - £100+delivery

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by suniil, Dec 27, 2006.

1. suniil

suniil

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +402
    Micro Anvika is selling these for £100+delivery

HTH

2. colinb07958

colinb07958

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +44
    Are these good? I have a pair of Bang Olufsen A8 and they sound excellent. As the Sure E4C are half price I may get them to keep as a spare. Does anyone know if they are better than the Bang's A8?

3. Steven

Steven
    Senior Moderator

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,591
    "Good"? :D

I can't answer that for you. Subjective no? :p Have a gander at reviews over at head-fi like this one

You may need to do more searches here and on head-fi to learn more as most seem to compare them to other IEMs (hard if you never owned a pair)

Personally I'm happy with my pair. I can't really articulate it better than what is said at head-fi, so I won't bother, sorry! I myself relied on opinions at head-fi, reading countless threads (pro's and con's) before picking up a pair. If you're willing to spend that much on B&O's (that personally didn't blow me when I demo-ed them in a shop, or sound £80 better than stock buds (sorry)), E4C's can't hurt at that price - especially £50 cheaper than I paid grrr

Nice bass, although it doesn't have a "kick", but it's there with a nice presence. Smooth, milky mids and a signature that extends into the highs, but not too much (shrilly highs are fatiguing to my ears)

4. colinb07958

colinb07958

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +44
    Thanks for the opinions mate. I have to confess I did not try the A8's before I bought them, they just looked very comfortable indeed, so I bought them for £80 on a flight to Orlando and they are very nice, the sound is not amazing, but it is very good and I think worth £80, I guess with the A8's you are paying for the ability to adjust every part of them to clip over the ear.

Anyway back on the topic... I would not mind trying these as like I said they seem a good price and most reviews are good on them.