E4 & E4+1 EPG is Identical on HUMAX 9200T

Klopek

Novice Member
Anybody else find this?

Just searched through a few of my recent recordings, found them all to be not what I wanted, checked the EPG and there it was.... the channel's share exactly the same EPG! This also seems true for More4 and More 4+1.

Has anybody else got this problem? Or know how to fix it?

I haven't had the box long so I'm unsure if they were ever correct.

Thanks

***This is true for the 8000T also*** - so it's probably the broadcaster's fault?

Smith2004

I believe my 9200T has this problem also. Will check later. It may be due to the broadcaster rather than the STB however.

T

tringa

The EPG for E4+1 and More4+1 seems a bit hit and miss, sometimes there is nothing there at all (on my 9200T). I suspect it is a broadcast problem rather than the player's fault, though I could be wrong.

A

alex3867

ive had problems with more4+1 and e4+1 programme listings on an old ONDigital! may likely be a broadcaster problem (and then the digifuisions must be magic....:rolleyes: )

ROYOLD

Novice Member
alex3867 said:
ive had problems with more4+1 and e4+1 programme listings on an old ONDigital! may likely be a broadcaster problem (and then the digifuisions must be magic....:rolleyes: )
Probably because they get the 14 day epg from 4TV and not freeview.

Dune

Itis back to normal tonight on my 9200 so it must have been a broadcast problem.

Dave

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom