• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

E4 and More 4 now FTA

davemurgatroyd2

Distinguished Member
As title says E4 and More 4 are now FTA and working on all boxes, Sky, freesat and FTA. E4+1 and More 4+1 however are still encrypted - cannot tell whether they are just FTV or subsription as I don't have a FSFS card.

davemurgatroyd2

Distinguished Member
Update E4+1 and More 4+1 are now FTA

davemurgatroyd2

Distinguished Member
Yep.. just checked. You're right. Never used to be available on Sub Free sky card. Now need to check if C4 and C5 appear on card free sky box.....

..Freesat could well and truly miss the boat if it doesn't hurry up.

Channel 4 and Five on the Sky EPG are still encrypted - however 8350 on manually added channels is working and with sound now. Five is not expected to go FTA for some time.

geekydaz

Established Member
I've got Five, Five US and Fiver and their +1 channels also showing. But I've also got Sky Three and Setanta 1.

Not too sure how long I'll have them for. :thumbsdow

Grinnders

Established Member
Channel 4 and Five on the Sky EPG are still encrypted - however 8350 on manually added channels is working and with sound now. Five is not expected to go FTA for some time.

Oh I didn't realise I could get C4 on 8350... just kept moving a spare Sky card around.. although realise it's a bit of a fag if not on the blue button

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom