E3 - HMX predictions?

Craigy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just wondering and hoping something Rock Band related will be announced but they might stick with a Dance Central sequel.

Prediction and hope for me is U2 dlc to coincide with their new album due out later this year, possibly the new album to be made available first on Rock Band and a selection of greatest hits to follow, just a wild guess.

Also possibly someone other than Fender to release pro guitars in the future.

If nothing is announced I will be worried for the future of the game!

If nothing is announced I will be worried for the future of the game!

But why? There's new stuff announced every week already... :smashin: :p

I don't want to read predictions of doom and gloom I must admit.

I reckon it'll be Dance Central related rather than Rock Band. Something one of the Hmx dudes (or dudettes) said somewhere, perhaps on Twitter, eased me in that direction. Can't recall what, where or when now I'm afraid. Or maybe something completely different, but not Rock Band, that's the main thrust of my expectation.

But why? There's new stuff announced every week already... :smashin: :p

I don't want to read predictions of doom and gloom I must admit.

I reckon it'll be Dance Central related rather than Rock Band. Something one of the Hmx dudes (or dudettes) said somewhere, perhaps on Twitter, eased me in that direction. Can't recall what, where or when now I'm afraid. Or maybe something completely different, but not Rock Band, that's the main thrust of my expectation.

I just know they like to have a Rock Band presence at E3 since it was released, would love them to do the same this year with one or two massive artists on board, make people who never bought the game aware of the brand again or else why release hardware and software that you cannot sell to the masses like the previous two.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom