E3 - 2014

:rotfl:

i can only akin it to the way i feel about watch dogs, i know its too early to tell, but impression wise, fun enough, at least while it lasts, competent, visually good, but just lacking any sort of a personality.

I like the aspect of grouping up and exploring the city. Much like Day Z, even though there isn't much to do in that game, exploring with friends is good fun, and very intense when you encounter other players.

Division, just seems a bit boring, im not sure why, like i said earlier, it looks very competent to play, and assuming they dont lie about the visuals it looks great, but it just looks a bit lifeless and grey.

you're welcome, i think i will do, made it this far, i might as well try and catch the rest :).

Given how similar the settings are between Watch Dogs and The Division there is some cause for concern.

I'm just at the bit of The Division and was wondering if they'd made the Watch Dogs bug of people disappearing a feature of the game :laugh: Was it just me who saw "You" in the blood?
td.jpg

Oooh, another AC!

I'd better start 1,2,3,Brotherhood and Black Flag!:laugh:

I definitely see 'you' in it :laugh:.

I'm just not interested in assassins creed at these things, it'll be fun, but its just more of the same, theres nothing new to see. I could be watching black flag and i wouldnt even realise.

I like the aspect of grouping up and exploring the city. Much like Day Z, even though there isn't much to do in that game, exploring with friends is good fun, and very intense when you encounter other players.

im hoping thats where it shines, could give us a really good co op game, ive got high hopes for evolve in that sense as well.

Is that being played on XB1?

I'm quite liking Aisha Tyler on this, the ability to talk with enthusiasm to a crowd as well as the humour is welcome.

aisha tyler is really good imo, she does a much better job than the usual guys that headline these things, she can confidently and humorously talk to a crowd.

Is that being played on XB1?

whatever its on i dont think its a pc

I'm just onto Creed and while it's cool that they're going through history it is becoming a bit dull and repetitive.

valiant hearts looks like it has the potential for absolute brilliance.

I'm just onto Creed and while it's cool that they're going through history it is becoming a bit dull and repetitive.

agreed they need a drastic change up in the time period

I just googled Aisha Tyler. Didn't realise it was the actress, never watched a Ubi event

valiant hearts looks like it has the potential for absolute brilliance.

Art style is absolutely fantastic.

I just googled Aisha Tyler. Didn't realise it was the actress, never watched a Ubi event

i didnt know she was an actress. not surprising i suppose, i assumed she was into something else, she does all their big events that i've seen.

Art style is absolutely fantastic.

Agreed, that sort of cartoony cel shading almost, is my favourite sort of art style in games :)

im also pretty excited for rainbow six, theyre always great

I think a large jump in time period would be what's needed to change the gameplay enough but it wouldn't make much sense. The main thing is that the releases are too often that you don't want a new one yet.

I quite like her on Whose Line which is where I've seen her mostly recently.

agreed, they are too often.

I quite like her on Whose Line which is where I've seen her mostly recently.

i watch that all the time, ive just realised thats her :blush: :rotfl:

im also pretty excited for rainbow six, theyre always great
You're ahead of me on the stream but I want to skip anything and everything to check this out. I love the R6 franchise.

You're ahead of me on the stream but I want to skip anything and everything to check this out. I love the R6 franchise.

it looks really fun, im a big fan as well, and after that gameplay im excited.

That was terrific! That would be a great laugh playing with mates.

That looked fantastic (R6). I'm greatly excited for it.

I'm quite liking Aisha Tyler on this, the ability to talk with enthusiasm to a crowd as well as the humour is welcome.
She's a bit cheesy but at least she breaks away from the usual stereotype. Plus she's a proper gamer to which is a bonus.

i watch that all the time, ive just realised thats her :blush: :rotfl:

Probably because she didn't have to mention an advert break every 5 mins due to horrible US TV. :laugh:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom