• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

E3 2014 News and Speculation Mega Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 92943
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 92943

Maybe a little early with E3 not coming till early June but it seems news leaks and speculation of what is coming, is already starting.

What are we expecting from Sony and what from the 3rd Parties?

Just Cause 3 and Resident Evil 7 going to be announced?
Just Cause 3 May Be Happening, At Least According To A Domain Register

Resident Evil 7: Capcom doesn’t want to repeat series mistakes, but what else can it do? | VG247

Here's my predictions.

1. PS VitaTV Western Release Confirmed
2. GTA V and Beyond 2 Souls coming to PS4
4. Playstation Now given final release date in US with Pricing and Launch games.
5. Uncharted 4 and Order 1886 Gameplay Trailers
6. Project Morpheus given a brief mention

What im preying for.

1. PS VitaTV Western Release announced.
2. Please Sony no big Focus on Indie games. I want AAA
3. Drive Club Release announced
4. Uncharted 4 to blow me away
5. New Call of Duty to blow me away. Id like to get back into COD as i haven't played them since MW3
6. Massive onslaught of more Catch-up and Media apps. NowTV, ITV Player ect
7. Some serious love for Vita is needed.

BluWarfareHD09

I'm liking the indie stuff so I'm hoping to hear about more stuff that was once PC exclusive coming to PS4 like Outlast did. The indie stuff seems to be doing more unique stuff unlike the big companies that are just following trends and/or just releasing copy paste game(AKA COD) to maximize profit.

Would be nice to hear them announce that they have got YouTube and are integrating it into the share functionality, but I doubt it.

Jimster71

Distinguished Member
I'd expect to see:

FIFA15
A new COD
A new Battlefield
A new Rainbow Six
GTA V on PC (and poss next gen machines)
Some Drive Club footage and possibly a surprise release.
A new Red Dead Redemption
Some info on the new Gears game.
A new Halo.
New trailers for games we already know about, like Division, The Order, Evolve, Destiny, Uncharted 4, etc
Some more Project Morpheus stuff.
More Playstation Now info.

Det

Distinguished Member
I think we'll see an announcement of Everybody's Golf coming to next-gen.

Well, HotShotsGolf for the pure gamer... o_O

I also think Project Morpheus will be given a hardware revision for a wider field of vision and be out shortly after Project Cars and I think it will be in VERY short supply.
Drive Club release date imminent.

Shuhei announcing Crib 2 Coffin as the replacement for Andrew House.

Not sure what else... but that's the insider info I know about.

silvercue

Distinguished Member
I think we will see some more of Morpheus

VITA TV EU and US release announced (really want that)
Something juicy from Naughty Dog

And MS will announce a U-Turn and reveal details of a kinect free XB1 at $80-$100 less.

Det

Distinguished Member
IAnd MS will announce a U-Turn and reveal details of a kinect free XB1 at $80-$100 less.
That will never happen. Although if it does, then a lot of AVForums members will have to eat their words! And I'll sell my XB1. It's bad enough allowing them to unplug it, but selling a kinect free version will essentially castrate future Kinect integration and innovation and limit it to lame ass dance games.

raduv1

Distinguished Member
That will never happen. Although if it does, then a lot of AVForums members will have to eat their words! And I'll sell my XB1. It's bad enough allowing them to unplug it, but selling a kinect free version will essentially castrate future Kinect integration and innovation and limit it to lame ass dance games.

Wasn't this the plan all along :D...on a plus point I hear it makes as an excellent door stop.

raduv1

Distinguished Member
Games ,games,games I hope for me at E3 for all consoles....get them big guns out fellas and let the real fight begin rather than the cold war it is now.

RedAl

Distinguished Member

If only they'd had the sense to do this from the off I might actually own one by now and be playing Titanfall on it. The kinect was a great idea in theory but it's just an expensive gimmick. Take my ps4 camera for example. Its just another dust catcher now. #greatideabutnitsogoodinreality ;-)

Det

Distinguished Member
I might pick up Fallout if it's for ma PS4! Never played one though I did watch XCalizorz play New Vegas once.

paul1979

Distinguished Member
ok pauls predictions....

ps

UC4 game play with expected release date ? easter
The order game play with release date
deep down gam play
New ip
Loads of new indi stuff
Now tv demonstration
Now tv release date for USA with price plans
Vita tv for Europe
LBP 3 vita (i read this somewhere)
the division gameplay and realise time frame
VR stuff
? LBP hub ps3 again
Crib 2 cofifn as new ceo

m$

formal pride reduction
kinnect free
fifa exclusive
cod timed exclusive
GOW cgi trailer
new ip
fable legends
sunset od gameplay
focus on indi
halo gameplay

general

batman gameplay
cod
fifa
boarderlands prequal
Ac game
GTA 5 for pc, ps4, xb1
rdr2 announcement
L4D3

Nintendo

few games shown and announced if they appear?

Valve

showing off some stuff

silvercue

Distinguished Member
You've missed out. Fallout 3 is THE game of the PS360 generation.
Some may disagree :)

Me included - think there were far better games, in fact playing one atm. (and yes, I did get Fallout3)

silvercue

Distinguished Member
Speculation or you have insider info or you just spent 10 mins on NeoGAF and 30 retards said it's happening?
Don't use any other forums for games. Just here as the people are generally well balanced and I am not really a hardcore gamer anyway.

All I will say is that I will happily take a bet on it.

Det

Distinguished Member
You've missed out. Fallout 3 is THE game of the PS360 generation.
Shame it doesn't really work on PS3 from what I hear or I might have picked up a second hand copy on your recommendation.

Det

Distinguished Member
Don't use any other forums for games. Just here as the people are generally well balanced and I am not really a hardcore gamer anyway.

All I will say is that I will happily take a bet on it.
Gentleman's bet. If I win, you suck, if you win, you're gay.

Either way it's a win win for me *wink*, but not to so much for you.

silvercue

Distinguished Member
Gentleman's bet. If I win, you suck, if you win, you're gay.

Either way it's a win win for me *wink*, but not to so much for you.
I can direct you to a more "user friendly" website for your "requirements" if you would like (someone told me about it...I have never been there of course!)

x

:D

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom