E3 2010 Rumours & Predictions

Guns_LotsOfGuns

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lots Of Rumours flying round about what is going to announced at E3 next week.

E3 2010 rumours: What to expect | T3 magazine online

Slim 360 + (The newly renamed) Wave Bundle
3D Games in partnership with LG
Street Fighter vs Tekken
Mortal Kombat reboot
Richard Branson & Virgin Gaming???

Anybody got any Predictions/Wishlists?

Heres mine

Natal (or whatever they rename it) to show loads of mini games leaving the dashboard interface and voice recognition the most impressive features

Natal price £79.99

Mirrors Edge 2 :lease:

GTA V announced, set in the future

Call of Duty: Black Ops 360 beta announced

Half Life 2: Episode 3 announced

Anyone care to take a punt and come Monday night we will see who was right!

Proper Announcement of MoH beta not the unexpected Play one.

Portal 2

Natal to be launched with a circus game

Move to come with Stand Alone Vibrate pack :eek:

Wii 2

3DS will be dual screen and not have accelerometer

More info on Xbox intergration with WinPho7

For some reason I can't get excited by Natal (Wave!! when did that change then? Is it named that because you have to wave at it to get it working?)

Batman 2

A new Elder Scrolls game.

Slim 360

MoH Beta

Call of Duty non FPS game announced.

I'm looking forwards to loads of new games as it's pretty slim pickings :thumbsup:

Heres mine

Natal (or whatever they rename it) to show loads of mini games leaving the dashboard interface and voice recognition the most impressive features

Natal price £79.99

Mirrors Edge 2 :lease:

Call of Duty: Black Ops 360 beta announced

Half Life 2: Episode 3 announced

I would be happy with all of the above.

Looking forward to more stuff on Natal, not expecting ground breaking games or anything but some fun games and hopefully dash features and stuff.

But then again you never know we could get to see Black Ops being played on Natal :D

Oh man imagine that :eek:

They keep showing the ball game and really basic stuff, just imagine someone walking out on stage and loading up Black Ops or another Big game and playing it purely hands free on Natal.

Might aswell Kick Sony in the nuts :devil:

Deftones

im looking forward to seeing the 360 slim, but unsure how my hard drive is going to work with it if it's slimmer, hopefully it will be a case of transfering the data to the one on the slim version, hopefully it will be a bigger HDD too.

also looking forward to Gears 3.

Bully 2 (Will have the best in game soundtrack eva eva evaaaaar)
GTA 5
Mirrors Edge 2
Maybe new Elder Scrolls game
MOH beta
Black Ops Beta
Portal 2
Marvel VS Capcom 3 gameplay footage
Half Life 2: Ep 3 (360 and PC exclusive)
Slim 360

All signs point to Sony having something special up their sleeves considering they have already made some big announcements.

All signs point to Sony having something special up their sleeves considering they have already made some big announcements.

More than Move then?

Ooo I forgot, i reckon we will get a look at whatever Bungie are going to be developing.

More than Move then?

Ooo I forgot, i reckon we will get a look at whatever Bungie are going to be developing.

And Respawn - forgot about them :thumbsup:

Call me mad but I think Sony might "do an Apple" and annouce GT5 to be launched within a few weeks - End of August at the latest, they need it to sell bucket loads to recoup what they've spent on it and to do that they need to get it out before the rest of 2010's AAA titles start to appear in September-November.

Hoping Rare have got another Viva Pinata on the way! :hiya:

360 Slim
Natal
New Mortal Kombat
Gears of War 3
Any other good stuff really!

I dont think Sony will have anything extra to reveal, they seem to have a habit of releasing news early then showing them off at the next big gaming conference. MS seem to stay more tight lipped for these things.

Also I doubt we will see GT5 until Christmas at the earliest.

something on MGS Rising, even if its only a Trailer and a vague release estimate please

Bully 2 (Will have the best in game soundtrack eva eva evaaaaar)
GTA 5
Mirrors Edge 2
Maybe new Elder Scrolls game
MOH beta
Black Ops Beta
Portal 2
Marvel VS Capcom 3 gameplay footage
Half Life 2: Ep 3 (360 and PC exclusive)
Slim 360

I believe they do, especially with the talk of a new PS3: New PS3 models outed by FCC just days ahead of E3 -- Engadget and possibly quite a big change if there are new debugging consoles

Also Portal 2 has been put back till next year :(

Respawn have said they have something to show us next week

The other predictions sound good though :thumbsup:

Sega to Return to the Hardware Market showing a tech demo for a machine to rival a top spec Gaming PC

The opening demo footage used is that of Shenmue III as a scheduled Launch Release as well as planned already in Development Titles such as:

Sonic RPG from Bioware,
Streets of Rage 4,
Virtual Tennis 3D,
Shining Force MMO,
Panzer Dragoon World,
Earthworm jim & Toe Jam & Earl (shown in the form of 3D Plat-formers),
Flashback Revolution (Working Title - Looks to plays like Uncharted\Tomb Raider)

and Finally a Ubisoft Exclusive - Beyond Good and Evil 2. These titles are also joined by numerous multiplatform titles such as Crysis 2, MOH, COD:Black Ops, Need for Speed World, Test Drive Unlimited 2, Half-Life 3, Final Fantasy XIV to name a few

The Presentation is finished with the announcement of fully backward compatibility for all Dreamcast Software. A Launch date of Xmas 2010 and a Price point yet to be announced.

Sega Steal the show and PS3 and Xbox look dated 4 days later with their pathetic attempts to refresh their brands with WII clone controls.

Someone pinch me!

MS has announced Reach, Fable 3 and Gears 3 already. Not sure what the difference is?

I believe they do, especially with the talk of a new PS3: New PS3 models outed by FCC just days ahead of E3 -- Engadget and possibly quite a big change if there are new debugging consoles
Slightly slimmer PS3, given that the Slim is still huge? I don't know, but I doubt we'll see any major change since they won't want to split the consumer base. Probably just an internal redesign and a bigger HDD.

I want new IPs.

I'd also be interested in seeing a Natal RTS. Zooming in/out and moving units around with hand movements, etc. It could work. Someone mentioned Halo Wars 2. Who knows?

Forza 4 will be announced before long. :D

I'd also be interested in seeing a Natal RTS. Zooming in/out and moving units around with hand movements, etc. It could work. Someone mentioned Halo Wars 2. Who knows?

They demo'd RUSE on surface last year and it's been pretty quiet since...

YouTube - R.U.S.E gameplay

Imagine if they relaunched it as a Natal launch game ;)

Not 7 days before the biggest game conference in the world though.
Leipzig's Games Convention is bigger than E3 I believe but E3 is pretty big

A Video Games feed I follow on Facebook was reporting a Gamespot article saying that the floorplan online for the EA stand is showing sections for sequels to Dragon Age and Mass Effect.

No great surprise that either is in the offing but I certainly hadn't expected to see anything of substance to do with ME3 for some time yet. Let's hope it's arriving ahead of schedule later this year!

A ton of Poddys seem to think there will be something Uncharted 3 related.

Surely too soon for another one? Next year more likely I would have thought...

(and I fixed your typo BTW ;) )

Not interested in E3 this year.....the matter of the world cup is more important.

im hoping that the horns blaring away is just because south africa are playing otherwise i won't be watching the rest of the matches, that constant drone of horns non-stop is just ruining the game today for me. :thumbsdow

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom