E3 2010 Games roundup

Guns_LotsOfGuns

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Since theres bound to be loads of games announced in the next few days, and i cant spend all day at work browsing game sites and forums thought it might be nice to have a quick one stop thread where you can find all the announced games at a glance with links to the relevant threads with more info.

Ill try and keep the first post updated with new game info feel free to post any game announcements as they happen and ill add them in!

Assasins Creed Brotherhood - New trailer released

Bad Company 2 - Vietnam expansion pack will introduce four new maps to the game as well as an unspecified number of new vehicles, weapons, achievements, trophies, and persistent unlocks.

Buletstorm - New gameplay video released

Call Of Duty: Black Ops - New trailer released

Codename Kingdom - Crysis developed game based on Roman Gladiators

Child Of Eden - Q Entertainment's newest announced title. It was shown at E3 2010 being played with Microsoft's Xbox Kinect. It is considered to be a spiritual successor to Rez.

Cysis 2 - New gameplay video released

Dance Central - Dance Central is a dancing game utilizing Microsoft's Kinect and developed by Harmonix

Dead Space 2 - New gameplay video released

Dead Rising 2 - Single player story details as well as new information about item customization revealed

Driver: San Francisco - Revealed with teaser trailer

Fallout 3: New Vegas - New details on melee combat & new weapons

Forza Motorsport Preview Next Forza Game with Kinect

Gear of War 3 - New gameplay footage released

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier - New Gameplay Video released

Kinectimals - Kinectimals, a virtual reality pet simulator, puts players in the role of taking care their very own animal in a Nintendogs-esque play structure

Medal Of Honor - Gameplay video released

MGS Rising - New E3 Trailer released

Michael Jackson:The Game - "provides an interactive experience that allow users to relive his most iconic performances through their own singing and dancing."

MindJack - co-op shooter for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. The action revolves around the concept of "hacking" into another person's mind.

Mortal Kombat 9 - Announcement trailer released

Need For Speed:Hot Pursuit - Hot Pursuit reboot being handled by Criterion!

Portal 2 - Announced with trailer

Star Wars: Old Repblic - New trailer released

XCOM - New Trailer released

Last edited:
i have been watching E3 today, totally impressed with gears 3, looks like they have gone back to the original looking at the speed of the game, even a mutant version of the berserker is back, the 4-player co-op looked good, graphics were excellent.

some of the kinect showings looked good, the sports items looked like a lot of fun.

the video chat demo played well.

halo reach looked good too as did MGS:Rising although not much gameplay was shown.

crysis 2 and ghost recon FS looked amazing too.

Good work, Guns :thumbsup: Any chance of getting this stickied?

This forum is so slow moving i doubt it needs to be stuck!

Added a few extras

Favourite things to come out of E3 so far are the Portal 2 trailer and Children of Eden trailer

YouTube - Child Of Eden - E3 Trailer

Cant stop watching that one, its making me want to go and play Rez :D

Its the only game using Kinetic so far ive actually wanted to play!

Moved to the previews forum, as they're all not out yet.

I'm only excited for the BFBC2 Vietnam DLC, I remember the ace Battlefield Vietnam on PC fondly. :)

Need For Speed:Hot Pursuit - Hot Pursuit reboot being handled by Criterion!

Can't believe how wrong I read that, thought the game was being made by Citreon!

A good looking list otherwise, might skip Michael Jackson though :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom