• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

E3 2009 XBLA Trailer

RidleyDeckard

Here's a link to the XBLA video from E3 that features the Summer of Arcade 2 line up;

* 'Splosion Man
* Shadow Complex
* TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-shelled
* Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
* Monkey Island Special Edition
* Trials HD

Plus video clips from Joy Ride (which apparently is going to be free!) and Battlefield 1943

YouTube - Xbox Live Arcade - E3 2009 Trailer

oasismark

Distinguished Member
Thanks.

Monkey island, Battlefield1943 for me

and maybe TrialsHD, looks good too.

amardilo

Distinguished Member
I can't wait for TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-shelled and Marvel Vs. Capcom 2.

Codehead

Distinguished Member
Trials could be good. I lost hours to a similar Java game (Trials Mountain Heights) on the PC.

Monkey looks beautiful, but I've already been through the game so many times I don't know if improved visuals will be enough.

I hope Joy Ride isn't another 'free for US only' game.

RidleyDeckard

Monkey looks beautiful, but I've already been through the game so many times I don't know if improved visuals will be enough.

Out of the 3 Monkey Island games (I'm still ignoring the 3D one ;)) I only actually ever played 2 and 3, so I'll definetly be playing the 1st one. Can't wait :clap:

oasismark

Distinguished Member
I've thought the same bout monkey, played through it many years ago, and there's so many other great games out, dunno if i have time to play an old game i've already played again?????

I think i'd get more use out of other DLC, say 'Abbey Road' for example

I'll probally be getting..

Splosion Man
Shadow Complex
TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-shelled
Monkey Island Special Edition

Have never played monkey island!! :eek: so quite looking forward to that one :D one i have been meaning to play for tooooooo long now!

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom