• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

E3 2009 streamed over Xbox 360?

Spikester84

Established Member
Hi guys, sorry if this has been answered before, but is E3 going to be streamed live through Xbox Live?

Cheers

Steve

FourthLion

Established Member
You could stream it through a PS3? ;)

Sniper Ash6

Distinguished Member
Who the hell would sit and watch E3???:boring:
you may find it boring but many people worldwide (myself included) watched some of the streams to see what was going on

those streams are there for that exact reason and it means you get to know how it was presented and what was said about it there and then, not some chinese whispers style blogs where you get mixed messages later on

PqR

Banned
Never knew people were into this sort of stuff, watching how big companies reveal ideas on how rob the poor :thumbsdow

Sniper Ash6

Distinguished Member
Never knew people were into this sort of stuff, watching how big companies reveal ideas on how rob the poor :thumbsdow
they are hardly robbing the poor

it is the choice of the consumer to go and purchase what they want, if and when they want. nothing makes anyone do anything

bigriggers

Established Member

Comment of the year. Look around fella, you're surrounded by avid gamers. If that's what we want to spend our money on, then we will. :confused:

dub007

Established Member
Who the hell would sit and watch E3???:boring:

i am 40 years old and use to attend the ECTS in London every year when it was going!!! now its a bit harder for me to get to LA and watch E3 live:rolleyes: so the next best thing is streaming it at home when i get in from work :thumbsup: i love the buzz from what is coming soon from all these companies and even at my old ripe age :smashin: plus good to see so many of the real young gamers getting to see it as well and even better chatting after on these forums :thumbsup: keep up the good work most of you there will be a few who are negative out there:boring:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom