E3 2009: News & Info

brilliant, a motion controller..

his voice sounds deflated after yesterday.

a wii remote with a red zit on the end how novel

copyright ?

play-lg-jpg.jpg

Last edited:
Wonder if Sony will add rumble to that thing :devil:

I thought that both the Sony and MS shows were both great.

For me, MS edged it in terms of the online service and the motion control and Sony edged it in terms of the games line up.

Both were superb though and there's some great games coming on both platforms that I just must play :thumbsup:.

They both had a good show, and being an owner of both consoles both shows had me clapping my hands. I do think microsoft had the better show though, the natal had me enthralled and i really cant wait for it. Sony did a lot, just not enough to better microsoft imo. :)

Both had an equally good show. Shame i can't say the same for Nintendo :D

They both had a good show, and being an owner of both consoles both shows had me clapping my hands. I do think microsoft had the better show though, the natal had me enthralled and i really cant wait for it. Sony did a lot, just not enough to better microsoft imo. :)

Things i expected from sony that they didnt deliver

new sony ips
mass effect 2
new mgs that was sony exclusive on ps3
new features for the xmb bringing it closer to live such as voice chat
last.fm , sky and facebook ( i was convinced that this was somthing they had all got)

and just more exclusives.

Both had an equally good show. Shame i can't say the same for Nintendo :D

Yeah, sadly the Nintendo show was not that great. I do like the look of motion plus and the likes of wii sports resort & the new EA releases that will use it though. Also the new Metroid should be good and Mario Galaxy 2 should be storming too.

Other than that, I wasn't really interested though. :(

Does anyone know if there is any audio of the bloggers lunch or was it closed doors?

wonder if that was the mystery game?

I think so, I was hopeful for something new from Lionhead or Rare but it looks like it will be Perfect Dark ported to the 360 similar to the Banjo games.

isthere a list of all announced titles? As there are quite a few from studios hwo havent had press days

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom