E1 - Is it worth selling?

corgi74

I've finally disconnected my E1 after 3 years. Problem is I don't know what to do with it. Is it actually worth anything? I've got quite a few films for it and would like to sell it but don't know if the return will be worth the hassle.
What is the going rate for them at the moment and would I actually be able to sell it?

a4lloxo

probably around 50 quid + 2 quid for each movie,id hang on to it though if i were you,its still a decent player.

DjfunkmasterG

Novice Member
YEs keep it... think of it like this all those movies you have on HD DVD you're going to end having to replace on Blu and 2-3 times more cost... for what more or less amounts to the same thing, just in a different color case

DjfunkmasterG

Novice Member
Plus may I add, the E1 is the Euro equal to the A2 and second generation HD DVD players are the workhorses of the entire line-up.

Second Gen (A2, A20, XA2, E1, XE1 etc)

Keep it man. Plus think in 20 years you may dig it out of mothballs and have some kind of cool quirky item to talk about.... much like BETA

Why do the good formats always lose the war?

DougieB

Plus may I add, the E1 is the Euro equal to the A2 and second generation HD DVD players are the workhorses of the entire line-up.

Second Gen (A2, A20, XA2, E1, XE1 etc)

Keep it man. Plus think in 20 years you may dig it out of mothballs and have some kind of cool quirky item to talk about.... much like BETA

Why do the good formats always lose the war?
Hi
I agree, keep it. I have same with 100+ HD-DVDs and I also have a Sanyo Beta Recorder and about 80 Beta Retail Tapes and it still plays well.

Dougie B:devil:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom