E.U xbox360 elite?

ELGENERAL1994

Do you think is a bit of a cock-up from Microsoft? My brother-in-law was going to by one for Easter, but now will wait for the Elite (as I'm sure the majority of us would do). They should bring it out much quicker!

Munkey Boy

Distinguished Member
It goes on sale April 29th in the US - not sure why there would be a long lead time until we get it. I can only think that MS think we don't care about it as it's being done mainly for the Marketplace video downloads in the US and we don't have those yet, but I'm sure I heard "summer" mentioned in Major's podcast that is linked to in the sticky.

evade

Must admit I found it a bit strange that it's been announced that the US will get it this month and Australia winter time, but the EU it's all quiet on the news front.

Owen824

I think i read on eurogamer that august is the month that it is hinted at being dropped on us. i am going to the states at the end of may and might pick one up to see what all the hoo-ha is about.

m1ket

Must admit I found it a bit strange that it's been announced that the US will get it this month and Australia winter time, but the EU it's all quiet on the news front.

Well theres very little use for a 120gb HDD without a video marketplace so they are sorting that out before they announce it makes total sense to me

Tokoloshe Man

I agree, until Europe gets the video marketplace feature, I really don't see the need for the larger hard drive. If anyone does want one, they are already being advertised on a certain auction site for £149.99.

punx4life

Standard Member
Im looking forward to the Elite very much now but im not so desperate for it that i cant wait. Im away to San Francisco for three weeks at the end of June, back on 17th or 18th of July i forget. If its out round about then i will get it around Julys paycheck at the end of the month. :)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Home Cinema Sources and B&W 805 D4 Speaker Review and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom