e-techland.co.uk & e-avland.co.uk - warning

The account holder is registered to the address below:

Shahzad Arif, 129 Tyrrell Avenue, Welling, Kent, DA16 2BT

Hope this help.

I live about 2 mins from these addresses in Falconwood and Tyrell Avenue, and they are all residental streets. Tyrell Avenue is in the middle of a council estate.

tryed the police today dont want to know till 28 days. bank account now changed nationwide based in swindon cant believe these tw**ts are still getting away with it? contacted watchdog today told them lots of people want to catch up wiyh them?

get arrested i wanna see him get his head kicked in by me hopefully ?

HEY,

Many thanks to my fans for starting this forum. Just a word of warning, we have a database with everyones details on it.

So we can catch up with you. This is underworld. So lets keep it underworld.

By the way why cant you guys blame yourself in all this.

ANYWAY APOLOGISIES FOR TAKING YOUR MUNY, BUT REST ASSURED I AM SPENDING IT VERY WISELY.

THANK YOU ALL

LOVE VIKRAM SINGh - OBE, MBE, BA, DR, FRAUDSTER:oops:

For anyone interested the email address quoted by Vikramtheultima when he joined the forum was [email protected] and the post was made from 82.31.145.32 which translates to cpc2-derb5-0-0-cust287.leic.cable.ntl.com so he is obviously lurking in the East Midlands somewhere.

Looks like someone's spoof (or idea of a joke) to me.

Chris Muriel, Manchester

You have to respond to an email sent to your email adddress before your registration here is complete and you are able to post so whoever opened up the account has access to the email address of [email protected]

Anyone affected should contact the police with the account details and make a money laundering complaint - the account is being used for suspected money laundering. Any use of a bank account to receive the proceeds of crime (in this case obtaining property by deception) is money laundering.

You should also get in touch with the bank and make a money laundering complaint. If you get fobbed off because the people in the call centre or the branch dont know what to do, demand the contact details of their anti money laundering officer. Every bank by law must have a named anti money laundering officer whose duty it is to report money laundering incidents and take action as directed by the authorities.

I would also suggest going after his webhosts. At least if you can shut his domain names/sites down it'll be a small victory for the time being.

Apologies for the tech speak but hopefully this will help.

His domain is hosted on DNS servers : ns1.simounts2.co.uk and ns2.simounts2.co.uk

The domain is hosted by a company (and a rather large one at that) called Fasthosts. (www.fasthosts.co.uk).

If you cut the DNS servers off, he at best had to get another person to do that for him. (For those of you that don't know what DNS is, it translate a domain name into an IP address (eg. www.google.com into 211.122.142.102 for example).

Now, if you want to go for the hosting company that's going to be a bit harder as it's in Tampa (as in Florida, Mickey Mouse, oranges etc) but nevertheless the IP address his site runs on is owned by the following company :Hivelocity Ventures Corp. Judging by their IP allocation they are fairly big as well.

You would need to email [email protected] (or visit their website and phone them, but email is the best option). They should co-operate especially when you say the authorities are involved.

Then of course, you can try (or at least get the police to try) and get the payment details from Hivelocity and see if he's into credit card fraud as well.

Hope this helps,

L.

PlasmaManiac said:
I've definately seen that name Vikram Singh before, It was in another AV Forum (Dont remember which) where a chap had posted after not recieving his Plasma via a dodgy website.

The cheeky bugger even left a post claiming he deserved it for being thick, can you believe it?!

The scary thing is that if it were me who got scammed, I would relentlessly seek that person out and sort them out, like Khan from Star Trek II.

I hope they lock the T**t up.

Vikram Singh is the name of a famous Bollywood movie star, the Asian equivalent of Tom Cruise or Keanu Reeves. He is practically telling you he's a scammer. On this basis I'd go with the S. Arif name as the most likely one. Lets hope this bad guy gets his come-uppance just like in the Bollywood films!

Ian J said:
For anyone interested the email address quoted by Vikramtheultima when he joined the forum was [email protected] and the post was made from 82.31.145.32 which translates to cpc2-derb5-0-0-cust287.leic.cable.ntl.com so the crooked little bastard is obviously lurking in the East Midlands somewhere.

The police will be able to use this by getting in touch with NTL and obtaining the relevant address that the post was sent from.

This supports the premise that fraudsters are fundamentally stupid. Thanks 'vikram' for supplying us with some useful evidence to help with your prosecution.

is anybody closer to bringing these people to justice?? they are still trading i phoned the other day and somebody answersed the phone so they will still be ripping people off!!!

hi once again they have done it my dad purchased a tv for £836 and it was supposed to be delivered today only afterwards i went on web site and found this .... it is awful these people get away with it... im so angry

Hi Guys, Looks like i am the latest victim of this scam, can't beleive it has been going on for this length of time with out this scum being court! Has anyone got anywhere with the police and are we anywhere nearer to catching them? If anyone has any details please can you let me know. I am going through the stages with the Cheshire police at the moment. Looks like this person is making alot of enermies and i am sure he and the others who are in on it will get their cumupance! :devil:

These sites are now offline...

Anyone dealing with the police, firstly shouldnt get their hopes up, the police are useless...

however there is enough information on this site to catch them

1) the 0700 number is tracable by law enforcement. it an be traced to the actual phone number it routes to.
2) the IP address above can be traced by NTL to the address in Leicester.
3) The web hosts for both sites will be able to provide IP addresses from which the sites have been updated.

The only reason the police havent caught these people is because they are not trying.

if anyone has friends working for NTL, the ip address above is the key. This will provide an address..... customer 287 odd in leicester.

we are all limited buy the data protecftion act, the police are not. He will have realised his mistake, which is why he is now offline.

Regards

PS... i would recommend anyone tracing IP addresses email the moderator privatly. No doubt this site is being monitored by the git, and i would rather not give him warning that he has been found

The following information was extracted from the cops. Welcome the UK justice system.

Anyone taken in by this guy will never swee their money again. The banks do not, At this stage have to give any information regarding accounts to the police, and many are refusing EG Natwest.

All accounts used are owned by individuals and are there to launder the money, they are not necessary aware of the original internet site. For example S ARIF and other have been found, questions and released. They may face charges of money laundering but thats it.

If you wanna take these individuals to court for your money, by all means. I wont waste of time.

All IP addresses lead again to individuals who claim no involvement, or internet cafes, universities or libraries.

0700 Numbers, lead to other 0700 numbers, then to PAYG mobiles diverted to others.

All directions lead to the people being based in SLOUGH, but thats it.

UK Law, no evidence no conviction, none of the launderers etc can be connected to the web sites and so can no be convicted.

The perpitrator(s) are believed to be the same as a person previously charged.
This person was chased for four years and finally found. He was brought to the judge under charges of theft, money laundering and fraud. He got 200 hours community service.

Bottom line. This guy IS CLEVER, THIS IS VERY BIG with figures running into millions. This is not a small time crook, but a big time crook who is probebly very dangerous.

See previously for the threats of catching up with people etc.... i am certainly going to take this seriously, and will not be making any further enquiries or investigations. I will not be contacting the police again or making statements.

This has cost me £600, we live and learn, i am not going to play with big time crooks.

The police, most likely will not catch him, and if they do, the UK courts will make a mockery of their hard work.

I dont wonder he is doing it again, what has he got to lose? £100s of £1000s of pounds pay for a few hours sweeping the streets, thats a good wage by anyones standard

Im a law abiding citizen, but im firmly of the belief that CRIME DOES PAY, and if i had the lack of morals, and the balls, id be scamming people too. Its easy money.

I hope you guys are all careful and dont fall foul of this person, he has left a message on here and now doubt returns to see how his "fan club" is doing. So im leaving the club!!!

Sorry to seem negative, but you gotta know when you're beat

Sad but true.:(

The best thing to do is protect yourself. Use a credit card for these types of purchases so at least you have the protection of the Consumer Credit Act.

If they insist in other payment means such as bank transfer, run a mile.

It's simply beyond me why 'plod' can't just go and nick those involved. Surely a court order would force the banks to hand over the details. The courts seem perfectly able to freeze / seize assets in drug cases!

200 hours CS is total waste of time, but if scammers kept losing the money, there would be no point in them running these scams in the first place!

Am I missing something here that prevents them from doing this in cases like this?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom