Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

E-Pilot remote controlers

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by scaniaman, Apr 1, 2001.

1. scaniaman

scaniaman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Can anyone out there give me some info on this gizmo.

2. Brigadeer

Brigadeer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Upgrade to the Angel this touchscreen lcd remote allows you to control up to 8 systems. You need original remotes as it "learns" from them. It also has custom key layout (covers majority of functions) and backlight. Got mine from Lektropacks in Hounslow. About £80-90 + postage.

3. Nic Rhodes

Nic Rhodes

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,276
    I think I paid £70 for the Richer sounds version. It is my only sucessful Richer Sounds purchase. I have now upgraded to the Marantz version of the Pronto but I still like the old remote. It sits easily in the hand, easy to program and sturdy.

I throw it around on couches etc, zero problems. Batteries last a long time too. All in all, highly recommended.

The only down side is the fixed arrangements of keys but I managed to program it for everything even if some of the labels weren't excact.