1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E-Pilot 9200 & Sky Digibox

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by edwardandtubs, Dec 4, 2003.

1. edwardandtubs

edwardandtubs

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,
    I've just bought a E-Pilot 9200 from Maplin for 29.99 (bargain!!, link below), however I'm having problems with it learning the SKY Remote. The trouble is I have to press a key twice for it to do anything. For example if I want to go thru the TV Guide I have to press the down arrow twice for the cursor to move down once?.

I've read other posts saying that people luv there E-pilot and that it works with there digibox, but I'm still unconvinced.

Can anyone help??

Oh the Digibox is a Amstrad DRX300, and the remote is dark blue and NOT black (heard there are issues with this one?).

Thanks

http://www.maplin.co.uk/products/mo...8130114642&moduleno=26503&Addon=F&modulecode=

2. pj

pj

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +349
    im having the same problem works with everything but my digibox! (did work a few times can press about 2 buttons!) my box is a grundig(3000 iirc silver with svideo out) are grundig and amstrad the same company? i think my remotes are very dark blue(near black) but it might be wrong! what are the problems with these?
    thanks
    and does anyone know if it has any problems when controlling a sky+ remote?