E-Juice Flavours Thread

Mothers milk is LOVELY! My new ADV me thinks! Love the happy feeling you get when you discover a great new juice :p Does that make me sad? :D:D

Nope! That's normal!

But it's equally as disappointing when you're looking forward to a juice, but it turns out to be pants! :(

Nope! That's normal!

But it's equally as disappointing when you're looking forward to a juice, but it turns out to be pants! :(

Your right there! I was really looking forward to some Digby's mums custard a while back but it really didnt do anything for me :(

I've had that with a few too, most notably Dr Stanley Clarks Original Recipe Snake Oil. Everyone was going nuts over it, but it just made me feel nauseous and actually put me off vaping for a while.

I've had that with a few too, most notably Dr Stanley Clarks Original Recipe Snake Oil. Everyone was going nuts over it, but it just made me feel nauseous and actually put me off vaping for a while.
I've tried the high VG version (not sure if that tastes any different to the normal version) but I found it is much nicer after leaving it to steep for a couple of weeks.

I've tried the high VG version (not sure if that tastes any different to the normal version) but I found it is much nicer after leaving it to steep for a couple of weeks.

I imagine it would taste better after a good steep, but I think it was the aniseed or whatever is in it I just could get on with. Plus it reminded me of Honey & Lemon Lockets, which I’ve always disliked. I think I had the high VG version too as generally anything less than 70/30 VG/PG kills my throat. Shame as it rules out some really nice sounding liquids like Mrs Lords.

Need to order some more, it's been a while since I've had any. I would imagine you would get a bit sick of it after a while though.

Just about to place a first order with RL vapes on FB.
I like dessert flavours- mothers milk, cheesecakes etc but find custard a bit sickly. Any recommendations ?
Thanks

I like dessert flavours- mothers milk, cheesecakes etc but find custard a bit sickly. Any recommendations ?
Thanks

Pinkman [emoji41]

Thanks

It’s not listed but ask him for D’oh Nuts (frosted strawberry donut). It’s a clone of the real one and tastes amazing. I’m away to order 100ml soon. Otherwise I’d highly recommend Milk Man and Cereal Milk. He usually does samples if you ask him too.

I have tried quite a few, but the ones I have enjoyed the most and would buy time and again are...

GQ G6 (described as "orange tic tac" flavour but to me it tastes more like a sort of fruit punch)
Element Tangerine (a really nice and quite realistic sweet/tangy orange flavour)
Innevape Heisenberg "The Blue" (tastes like a blue Mister Freeze ice pop)
Cuttwood Unicorn Milk (tastes like strawberry Nesquik)
Suicide Bunny Mother's Milk (similar to Unicorn Milk)
SMAX Pony on Acid (not entirely unlike Unicorn Milk and Mother's Milk but with a slight tanginess)
Juicy Ohms Ohmgurt (berry yoghurt flavour)

Some that I really did not get along with (your mileage may vary) are...

Digby's Mum's Custard (all I can taste is dulce de leche)
Twelve Monkeys Congo Custard (not much custard flavour and a weird fruity aftertaste)
Cuttwood Boss Reserve (described as "golden honey graham cereal with roasted nut clusters, drenched in creamy milk and layered with sliced bananas" but the main flavour I get from it is dulce de leche again, although not to same sickly sweet extent as with Digby's above)

Last edited:
Love DIY juice, just made me a little 30ml bottle of Red Astaire for little more than £1.50
Use red astaire in my nautilus love it currently on afro dizziac. Was meaning to try red astaire in a suitable blend for sub ohm. Could be
outstanding, flavour is great anyway.

I tried jacques le mon in a 80vg in my ijust 2 with atlantis 0.3 coils and is an outstanding flavour!!

Jut got some Pinkman from RL Vapes, got it in my usual 6mg 70/30 but its so harsh on my throat! Anyone else found this with his pinkman? Worried it may not actually be the strength it says it is.

Never had that, do you normally get 70/30? I thought his usual was 80/20 (that's what I go for).

Im usually 70/30 but i think i will go for his standard 80/20 next time. Another quick question... What watts do you guys vape his stuff at? Im only using an Isub Apex at 20 watts, but thinking about treating myself to an aspire cleito, however it seems these things need around 60watts. Does his popular juices like cereal milk, milkman etc taste good at this kind of power? Still not really sure what kind of difference the higher wattage will make to the taste. Cheers :)

Jut got some Pinkman from RL Vapes, got it in my usual 6mg 70/30 but its so harsh on my throat! Anyone else found this with his pinkman? Worried it may not actually be the strength it says it is.

I've never tried Pinkman or anything else from RL Vapes, but I know that some juices, sometimes even different batches of the same juice, benefit from steeping for a few days before you use them. Might be worth a try.

I've never tried Pinkman or anything else from RL Vapes, but I know that some juices, sometimes even different batches of the same juice, benefit from steeping for a few days before you use them. Might be worth a try.

I actually ordered Pinkman because i asked Richard whats a good juice i can vape right away while my mothers milk steeps :laugh: But i think you may be right and this still needs a bit of a steep.

I ordered me a couple of these to try :rotfl:

True Smoke

I'd be very interested to know how you get on with these. Drop me a pm once you've tried them. Certain questions I wouldn't want to ask in an open forum, haha :)

I've just mixed some fresh squeeze up, 15% flavour west ecto cooler 2% flavour west blood orange. Shake it, aired it for 6 hours, with a quick shake every hour. Popped it in my sense hydra tank. Best juice I've ever had!
Tastes exactly like fresh orange juice

Hi guys. I bought myself an I stick 30 and an aspire nautilus and have been using liquid from my local shop.

I had some vaporking juice (black ice, vk mint blueberry) and they are nice.

I tried RL vapes after reading about him on these threads and bought some Pinkman, Cereal Milk, Black Ice and Cherry Burst and they weren't nice at all. Cereal milk was too sweet, pinkman too mentholly, and the other 2 had no flavour at all so they have gone in the bin.

I can't get black ice in 6mg from my local shop any more so I tried a couple of Grim Reaper flavours and they are absolutely disgusting. There is a horrible perfume taste.

Now, am I doing something really wrong or are a lot of flavours just positively nasty?

I've tried lots over the years, some nice, some horrible, some don't like sub tanks but taste fine on other tanks I've used.
Some tanks taste better than others, some seem to need a different power setting to get the flavour right.
I tried a mint chocolate flavour a while back which had a good name and found it awful on all my devices.
I've also found some flavours have grown on me.
I tend to stick with minty type flavours now and prefer to mix my own. I'm puffing on ice mint at the moment which is nice and it's a 6mg nicotine mix with a VG content of 65%.
I use to get a fair few liquids local to me that were great on my kayfun at 1.5 ohms but on the Steam at .21 ohms they were horrible.

It's starting to get expensive now though.

Binned the RL vapes stuff. £10
3 of the ones I bought last week binned £7.50
The first 2 cig flavours binned - £5

I'm burning through the stuff now quite quickly. The 10ml from last Thursday is nearly gone after vaping yesterday and today. Could do with bigger bottles of the one flavour I like.

You should keep the flavours you don’t like and either sell or trade them on here. Quite a few of us have done it in the past ;)

I’ve tried around 8-10 different flavours from RL now, and only 2 or 3 didn’t appeal. A few did taste very similar but I liked them so it was all good!

One man’s trash and all that :D

I'm mixing my own now. Jungle juice and it's working out mega cheap, think I can mix a litre for under £30 which lasts a month or two (not just me vaping it), each new batch I reduce the nicotine so hopefully I'll be off it entirely soon.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom