E-Juice Flavours Thread

Yeah taste is coming back slightly but not gonna try them till sunday earliest.
Cheers for heads up on cherry cola will be rebuilding rdas to try them so will see.
Could just about smell them earlier, typical lol.
No problem, I wouldn't want anyone else to experience the hit I got from the cherry cola that I got earlier.
I think I need to go down the rebuilables route or get a couple of spare tanks as I do mix so it takes a bit to clear out the old flavour unless I strip down and clean it

I think I need to go down the rebuilables route or get a couple of spare tanks as I do mix so it takes a bit to clear out the old flavour unless I strip down and clean it
I never or rarely swap flavours on a rda without rewicking it so in reality it's slightly easier to strip a tank wash and refill for the new flavour.
RDAs are awesome you should get into it. i loved my uwells and tfv8's etc but nothing compares to a good build.

Hi All,

Just wondering, has anyone tried or can recommend the Dekang Cloud Range of E-Liquid? Normally I have stayed away from any liquid made by a Chinese company but I understand that they may now be made in Europe?

Many Thanks,

Suave!

Currently liking blackberry from joosejuice.co.uk, 4x 50ml for £23ish.

Next to try is cherry and grape.

Thought id go back to one if my faves, love this heisenberg version from local store!.
All rewicked, juiced and ready to go.:D

Attachments

• IMAG0213.jpg
    IMAG0213.jpg
    863.9 KB · Views: 140
  • IMAG0212.jpg
    IMAG0212.jpg
    687.3 KB · Views: 131
Is a couple of space jam bottles on vapeclub clearance lines for 3.99 for 30ml 0mg instead of usuall 15.99 so got 3 bottles i can just add some nic :) high mg and zero must not sell too well few offers on.

Along with this to keep me going over christmas etc while off. Decent reviews of original so thought id try the strawberry.

Strawberry Fried Cream Cakes eLiquid by Liquid EFX

I only get the flavouring from vampire vapes, as you say it is expensive. I have tried a few other places for the flavouring but there's seems the one I like the best.
John..

Thanks. Was looking at it the other day and the guys on Flavour Boss rated it. Got PG,VG and NIC already so might give the concentrate a go...

Just bought some Sisternuts (chocolate donut) and Lunch Ladies Lemon Tart eliquid from Flavour Boss - anyone tried the company and/or flavours before?

Just bought some Sisternuts (chocolate donut) and Lunch Ladies Lemon Tart eliquid from Flavour Boss - anyone tried the company and/or flavours before?
Got about 8 litres of their juice steeping :)
Some very nice juices on the site. A decent Facebook group as well, so worth checking out.
Lunch ladies lemon tart is one of my adv's. Lovely lemony buttery pastry flavour. Though some say it loses to much lemon over time, I love it

Jungle Fever is another one of theirs I vape non stop. Pineapple and coconut mainly. Lovely tangy hit from the pineapple. I've gone through about 1.5 litres of it in 3 months :)

Great company though and can't fault the service.

Not seen sister nuts. Did they just announce that one ?

http://aerovape.ltd.uk/

Heard about these on POTV. I've only tried their Lemon Biscuit and Raspberry Cookie so far, but both are bloody lovely. As with a lot of juices, they benefit from a steep.

Special offer on until 31st Jan - 45% off with code 2017. Bought 90mls of Lemon Biscuit for under 12 quid delivered. Ordering more flavours this weekend!

Nice, hopefully you'll like them. Just remember to give them a steep for a week. It's worth the wait, flavour much stronger then.
Waited a week and tried the Raspberry Cookie - absolutely delicious!

Im gonna have to check these out, sound good but as it happens both flavour boss and that aerovape are down for maintenance.
(At time of posting this)

This stuff from a local store is amazing. Like murray mints. Smooth n creamy really nice!

Attachments

• DSC_0013.JPG
    DSC_0013.JPG
    751.1 KB · Views: 98
This'll be the thread for me then as I love trying out new tastes.

I recently had Salted Caramel Fudge and today bought Banana Muffin from The Muffins company.

vd-juice-banana-muffins-50ml-nic-shot.jpg

You can really taste the muffin more than the banana - good work guys! :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom