e: I have just ordered a Tacima CS929 mains conditioner.

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs Forum' started by Ark Angel, May 4, 2007.

1. Ark Angel

Ark Angel
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have just ordered a Tacima CS929 mains conditioner.

I have a Fujitsu P42HXA58 plasma panel. When I first set it up I had a very poor picture in SD. I attached one of the magnets to the power cable and it cleared up.

Will I see an improvment if I use the mains conditioner?

2. pjskel

pjskel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +122
    Wrong forum to ask, and lack of replies suggest there's no opinion or knowledge of said products use in conjunction.
    In the time since you posted your query, I presume you've unplugged the TV and ancillaries, plugged in the mains conditioner, and switched everything back on to see if there's a difference or not?
    That being the case, and what we'd do BEFORE reporting if there was any benefit, how have you found it? Has it made any appreciable difference or are things the same as without the conditioner in place?

In the off chance you're still waiting to be told if it works or not, before trying it yourself, then may I offer this tidbit - get a grip of yourself and stop being a bloody pansy. Stick the thing in and see if you can notice an improvement or not. It's not going to blow up or cause any damage to anything connected to it.
    Worst case scenario - you've spent money on something you don't need, get a refund and buy something else like better video cables, esp. the one used to feed the TV with the SD signal.

All meant in the nicest possible way of course. :D