E Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** it... ordered! They're putting the price up at 2pm so couldn't resist. If I get buyers remorse I can always punt it on!

Definitely worth keeping an eye on Boldvape.co.uk as they always seem to have the latest products at crazy prices. Good rep on Facebook too.
Very nearly hit buy.....lovely looking wee thing

Quite fancy the Disruptor just to complete the innokin collection though [emoji3]
Managed to get a 2nd mvp30 for £10 last week.....too big for a customers liking and he just wanted rid....2weeks old [emoji5]️[emoji4]

Koopor Mini 60w arrived! Only problem is I'm getting an "ohms too high" reading on it with the Lemo attached. The coil is only a few days old and reads as 1.2 on my Cloupor so I dunno what's going on. My other tanks and tools are at home so will investigate later. Feels very nicely made though, and a great size in the hand.

IMG_20150814_093155.jpg
IMG_20150814_115749.jpg
IMG_20150814_115803.jpg
IMG_20150814_115835.jpg
IMG_20150814_093358.jpg
IMG_20150814_095814.jpg

Very nice Lee, nice size and finish, hope you get the error message sorted. Sounds like the positive pin is maybe not connecting properly. Do you get the same message with the atty removed? Is the lemo pin, or the Koopor adjustable?

This might have made my list for a new TC mod, but I'm really after something with a minimum of 75w to drive my dripper better than my 50w Istick. Bah, decisions.....

Doesn't sound promising unless it's somehow connected to temp control....[emoji19]
Really Lovely wee box anyway....as is the clouper
Been hovering over the (fastech) buy it now button for months now

Subtank Mini came today, I love how quick British Express is from GB. Left China on the plane on the 12th and here today with Yodel.

Never thought id buy another STM after the last one I lost. New RBA is much better though.
5xlv03.jpg

Thought id have a go at wicking it differently to see how it vapes. Wicked more like an OCC. I still need to try out Temp Control, I've got 2 mods capable of it but haven't even bothered yet.
vebtio.jpg

@RandomLee, like the look of the Koopor, looks a similar shape to the Sig 75w. Looks a nice finish as well being brushed stainless.

@S3rv3d that D2 looks awesome with the black STM! Very stealthy! :)

That's me had a few days with the Koopor now, and its a great device! Feels like it should cost twice the price, and so many features! Works perfectly with my Silo and Kayfun, although I've still to have a fiddle with the Lemo to get it working. It has a full tank so I've left it on the Cloupor for now. Haven't tried TC on it yet as I'll need some Ni wire and Ni BVC coils, plus I'll have to read up on TC in general to see if there's actually any benefit to me using it. I like a cool, circa 16w vape anyway, and never suffer dry or burnt hits so might not be worth my while.

I'll pop a new photo in the Handcheck thread ;)

Koopor Mini 60w arrived! Only problem is I'm getting an "ohms too high" reading on it with the Lemo attached. The coil is only a few days old and reads as 1.2 on my Cloupor so I dunno what's going on. My other tanks and tools are at home so will investigate later. Feels very nicely made though, and a great size in the hand.

View attachment 615461 View attachment 615462 View attachment 615463 View attachment 615464 View attachment 615465 View attachment 615466

That kooper looks a bit bent and uneven in the pics at the bottom? can tell on both pics where bottom of mod and lower button are visible. poor build?.
I fancy a new something, need more than the 30w istick on my eGo ONE tank and fancy another sub tank soon too. Subbox mini takes my fancy for 60w all in one with new tank or mayb the Coolfire 4 but then may want more than the 40w of it soon too. Joytech evic vt also a 60w but chunky.
hmmm

I got a drip tip from Vince's Tips (Facebook) today for the Goblin Mini. Really nice, fits perfectly and machining is spot on. Looks 100x better than the original pyrex one, and without using the adatpter which looked weird.

w7j87q.jpg

2qmkrgw.jpg

Istick 20 /30 and any kanger or aspire tank (£40-50)
Or a Plain Jane ego kit ...might not be sparkly and high tech but they keep thousands off the fags (£15-30)

Still pretty new to vaping and still using my trusty Innokin VTR V2, but yesterday ordered the new Sigelei 150W TC. Dispatched this morning, should have it by the weekend. At this point in time I've little interest in sub-ohm vaping but I figured this would be a nice new mod to have anyhow. Just need to research what tank or tanks to buy for the thing now. Too much choice!

Sigelei 150w Temp Control Box Mod | Grey Haze ECig Store

Last edited:
Cool...I've got tons of standard ego chargers kicking about...pm me yer address

I know its a small milestone but just made my first coil :)
Used a Kuro coiler and couldn't have been easier. Don't have an ohms tester but used 7 turns of 26 AVG and came in dead on 1.0 ohm, using Steam Engine as a guide

The stock coil lasted ages so never had the need.

Vapes fine :)

@GMC79 The build quality and finish are spot on but it does look like the bottom isn't 100% straight. Must be a slight error in the CNC programming or mold, however they're made.

I'm still loving it... kicks a$$ with the Lemo 2 I got from s3rv3d.

I know its a small milestone but just made my first coil :)
Used a Kuro coiler and couldn't have been easier. Don't have an ohms tester but used 7 turns of 26 AVG and came in dead on 1.0 ohm, using Steam Engine as a guide

The stock coil lasted ages so never had the need.

Vapes fine :)

Mate, get a Ohm tester...you can't tell till you fire a coil if it shorting or not. They are mega cheap, easily available from most online vaping stores and may save your face if you have do have any shorts.

Cool...I've got tons of standard ego chargers kicking about...pm me yer address

Sorry to come across so negative but be careful, using the wrong charging lead is what has led to all the bad press about batteries exploding.

Mate, get a Ohm tester...you can't tell till you fire a coil if it shorting or not. They are mega cheap, easily available from most online vaping stores and may save your face if you have do have any shorts.

Sorry to come across so negative but be careful, using the wrong charging lead is what has led to all the bad press about batteries exploding.

Cheers mate, will do

Out of curiosity can I use a standard multi meter to test a coil, once it's on the deck ? Only ask as I have one already

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom