E Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
you get one of each with the tank. Why not buy some wire and wick and re-wick yourself. it's pretty easy. Protank and Evod rebuilding.

Ahh, don't think I noticed the difference :rolleyes:

I'm going to just buy the five pack at the moment (not sure which ohmage is best), as before I threw the old one, that I guess I should have kept for practice, I took it all apart and had no idea what was what how and where.

I'll then try a re wick next time :smashin:

tris

Not sure on the viva nova,
but on the pro tank get a good grip on the bottom of the tank on the metal bit, then try and 'vice grip' the 'textured ring' of the cap and twist.

I've got a pretty strong grip, the first time I took it apart it was quite stiff, but it does screw off :)

tris

i think you misunderstood..... i cant undo the actual cap itself, as if i were going to re fill it.....
let alone changing the wick..... think im gonna need some pliers and a lot of caution.

i think you misunderstood..... i cant undo the actual cap itself, as if i were going to re fill it.....
let alone changing the wick..... think im gonna need some pliers and a lot of caution.

Nah, it is the actual cap as if you were going to fill it that I'm talking about, it can be very stiff

tris

Nah, it is the actual cap as if you were going to fill it that I'm talking about, it can be very stiff

tris

Sorry I see what you mean now. Didnt quite grasp what you meant. Cheers bud. By vice grip did you mean pliers?

Sorry I see what you mean now. Didnt quite grasp what you meant. Cheers bud. By vice grip did you mean pliers?

I was metaphorically speaking, I used my thumb and index finger and gripped it as hard as a vice ;)
I have a pretty strong grip with those fingers.

tris

I was metaphorically speaking, I used my thumb and index finger and gripped it as hard as a vice ;)
I have a pretty strong grip with those fingers.

tris

I dont quite have the same grip unfortunately... haha

Have been thinking about getting into this for a while now and have finally taken the plunge and bought a joyetech eGoT set.

Can anyone recommend somewhere I can get a replacement tank or two and some juice?

Currently going through some watermellon and its lovely, only thing is the hit is a teeny touch dry for my taste and gets a little harsh if I use it too much. Does that mean I need to go for a lower ohm resister in the next tank I buy?

Here she is in all her glory though :)

Attachments

• IMG-20130528-00103.jpg
    IMG-20130528-00103.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 682
Sounds like you might be getting some dry hits. Roll the ego between your fingers to make sure the liquid is hitting the wick otherwise try a new head/clearomiser.

Replacement tanks and juice can be had from loads of places. Most of the vendors on UK Vapers are reputable.

I've changed my sample list a little to:
Little Violet Sweets - I love Parma violets :smashin:
Coconut Caramel with Hazelnut Honey
Bananas and Cream
XXX Soft Mints
Chocolate Limes

I've had the xxx soft mints and mentally menthal from the alchemists cupboard.

They were nice but don't have the icy cool blast that i can only get from moonshines menthally insane :smashin:

Tried the absinthe juice today...

Much more enjoyable than I had first thought. Far less intense than it smells. Going to get me some.

Tried the absinthe juice today...

Much more enjoyable than I had first thought. Far less intense than it smells. Going to get me some.

I've got quite a bit :) been mixing it with some of the juices I haven't been enjoying to make them a bit more palatable with good results. Can't stop vaping midos SB at the moment though- really is one you should try.

My 1st mech mod 'should' hopefully be with me tomorrow - is there anything I should be wary/careful about when setting up for the first time?

Ooh, what are you getting? I am thinking of buying a cheap mod, not necessarily a mech one. Was looking at these, getting good reviews for such a basic device.

Also found out you can get a Vamo kit from China for £32, includes 2 x Vivi Nova, batteries and charger but takes a couple of weeks to arrive.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369824656.825954.jpg

This came this morning with my Kayfun 3.1 on top :) methinks a polished Kayfun might be needed.

Bit of a fingerprint magnet but I like it.

Ooh, what are you getting? I am thinking of buying a cheap mod, not necessarily a mech one. Was looking at these, getting good reviews for such a basic device.

Also found out you can get a Vamo kit from China for £32, includes 2 x Vivi Nova, batteries and charger but takes a couple of weeks to arrive.

Looks like a good Chinese site. I got my Vamo kit from here cheapest vamo mod vv vw starter kit and it only took a few weeks to arrive. Got it in sale so even cheaper. :smashin: It certainly has made a difference but still think I need to play around with some different tanks and juices as the throat hit seems too dry for me. Maybe some of these sweet juices being talked about here. :)

Yeah, is Chinese. A few people from Planetofthevapes have ordered stuff from them no problem.

What ratio of juice are you using? If it's heavy on PG then it can cause irritation with some people and also produces a stronger hit. Try a 50/50 PG/VG juice and see if it makes a difference. What tank set up are you on?

Using some V3 clearomisers and mainly Vivi Nova and Vivi mini and just ordered some new stuff off the Fast Tech site. At those prices with free shipping very little to lose.

They are so many variables in this Vaping lark, what with VV batteries, Resistance, liquids, top/bottom coils and so on it all gets a bit mind boggling and I'm trying to save money, not spend it on a hundred and one different ways to get a perfect vape :D

I haven't tried playing about with the actual mix yet so going for a 50/50 sounds like an excellent idea. Any recommendations best place to get some 50/50 juice. Been looking at the samples on The alchemist site but it doesn't say what mix they are.

Using mainly RY4, Menthol and Vanila at the moment, tried some fruity flavours and wasn't impressed.

Still been vaping since last August and would now never go back to ciggies.

I've used Health-E-Vape before who make it in the UK. You can specify throat hit, flavour strength and the type of mix. They have quite a choice of flavours. Only tried their Menthol and RY4 Gold which were both pretty good.

I know what you mean about cost. I have been at it since mid December and must have spent a couple of hundred quid on different set ups, not including juice. There is so much choice like you say it's tempting to try everything.

The eVod and ProTank get a good rep on here and are easy to recoil as the standard heads can be a bit rubbish sometimes. It is my main type I use. I fancy trying the Innokin iClear 16 Dual Coil though as a daily as it gets good reviews and they are easy to fill, unlike bottom feds. Dual coil are great for lots of vapour and flavour too.

i bought 2 new 1100mah ego batteries, case, charger, couple of ce4 tanks and 60ml of liquid for £19 from that site, came in 1 week as well :thumbsup:
Saves a lot of money cutting out the UK sellers and their huge mark ups.

this is doing my head in so much to read,so a simple question or not,what is the best kit for £100.00

Not so simple mate. So much choice. If I had a hundred quid to spend I'd probably get either a Sigelei Z Max or a Smoktech SID. On top I'd either go for a Protank or an Aga T, but with the Aga you need a small amount of skill to rebuild coils. It's not hard and there are plenty of guides. Maybe a Vivi Nova if you want to start easy. With the rest a few batteries and charger.

Or save yourself a load and just get the Vamo kit I posted above. £32 and you get the lot. Great kit for the price and to get started. Spend a bit on some spare batteries so you don't run out of power then spunk the rest on a load of juice.

Looking for a nice fruity sweet vape, any ideas anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom