• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Dysfunctional...

High_Pressure

Established Member
Early last week the in-laws made the comment that they wanted a Wii but couldn't get one so I set myself the task of getting one ASAP. Armed with the stock availability thread and a host of links I placed a pre-order on gameplay. In addition to that, my spanking new Viera TH-37PX70 arrived on Thursday:)

I got my Wii yesterday morning via Parcel Force and thought I'd better open it and check it works before starting work. Other than the internet connection (seperate issue) everything worked fine and was intuitive. I was working from home that day and the kids are off school so they asked if I could just see how it works. From that point on, nothing else mattered. The kids and wife were playing sports and Warioware until 9:30 last night. Forget meals and bedtime etc. That didn't matter. Worse still I didn't get a look in on the system:(

I have to say that the Wii is far better than I expected.:thumbsup:

The only reason my wife stopped beating the crap out of a virtual person in Boxing was that the out-laws phoned. I don't think they were best pleased when she said the Wii had arrived but we're keeping it:devil:

I'm writing this at 08:20 and the wife and kids have already been using it for over an hour already...

My advice is that if you have one on order and other people in your house may want to use it, get a big padlock, a fridge and supplies then go lock yourself in your room:cool:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom