• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Dynamo - Magician Impossible

sheriffwoody

Distinguished Member
Did anyone catch the start of the new series tonight?

Missed the showing at 9pm, so playing catch up on +1. So far, pretty awesome!

If anyone did see it, any idea what the trainers were that Wretch32 picked out in the glass cabinet? I fancy myself a pair :laugh:

BT Bob

Distinguished Member
I have it on the planner.

Love this guy - he's amazing.

I could watch him twisting iPhones in half and squishing phones into bottles all day long!!

sheriffwoody

Distinguished Member
He is pretty amazing - some of the stuff you sometimes think "ahh, ok, so he probably did something like ......." etc.
but other stuff it's just like "what the ****?!"

but seriously, i need to get myself a pair of the trainers Wretch 32 picked out

Hillskill

Moderator/Games Reviewer
Some clients of mine are looking to book him for their sons bar mitzvah!

MAX1210

Did anyone catch the start of the new series tonight?

Missed the showing at 9pm, so playing catch up on +1. So far, pretty awesome!

If anyone did see it, any idea what the trainers were that Wretch32 picked out in the glass cabinet? I fancy myself a pair :laugh:

Weren't they ADIDAS :D

solidamber

I have it on the planner.

Love this guy - he's amazing.

I could watch him twisting iPhones in half and squishing phones into bottles all day long!!

He is great but that twisting I phone wasn't convincing, I could clearly see he had put a sticker on front of the phone so it looked like half the back

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom