• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Dynamic DNS providers

Kristian

Prominent Member
I thought I'd resurrect this old thread rather than create a new one.

Does anyone have any more suggestions for a free Dynamic DNS provider. I've used dyndns.org in the past but it looks like it's been taken over by dyndns.com (at least that's where my browser ends up) and is no longer free.

psikey

Distinguished Member
I thought I'd resurrect this old thread rather than create a new one.

Does anyone have any more suggestions for a free Dynamic DNS provider. I've used dyndns.org in the past but it looks like it's been taken over by dyndns.com (at least that's where my browser ends up) and is no longer free.

My dyndns.org still works :confused: Is this just for new signups?

eyepete

Established Member
Looking at this:DynDNS Pro Free Trial

It looks like you can still have one free host but need to trial the Pro version first. Still need to do a monthly login to keep account live.

Exactly right. You need to try out their Pro package - remembering to cancel in good time, otherwise you get charged as you hand over your card details at the start of the Pro account. Sneaky.

Pete

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom