Question Dx900 vs z9d

Discussion in 'What Is The Best TV For You?' started by Donnybat, May 11, 2017.

Tags:
?
  1. Z9d

100.0%
  2. Dx900

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Donnybat

Donnybat
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hey guys. I've searched high and low trying to find a comparison between these 2 TVs but to no avail.
    There's a display stock of the dx900 going for $2700 AUD and a brand new z9d for as low as $4500 bargaining.

I currently own a dx700 which is the equivalent to your dx750 here in Australia and unfortunately I have been pretty unsatisfied with it tbh.

Has anyone owned or had the opportunity to directly compare these 2? Surely the z9d is not nearly worth twice the price of the dx?
    I am a bit of a Pana fan boy but I want the best tv for my needs which is hdr gaming and movies.

Thanks in advance.

2. Donnybat

Donnybat
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone?

3. Dodgexander

Dodgexander

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,026
    I can't link it here but google the HDTV test HDR shootout and you'll see the 902 compared to the X940D, you can also see a review of the ZD9 both there and here.

The ZD9 trumps it everywhere, you can't get a better LCD. However you're comparing apples and pears really, the Panasonic is a lot cheaper and through diminishing returns is probably better value overall.