Dwarf Police

rods&cones

Standard Member
Reaction score
I've suspected for some time now that the british police
FORCE have become so besotted by PC nonsense
that they are becoming a total joke. But to now want to recruit DWARFS as serving coppers, just beggers belief
in the stupid scale it must be the tops. Until that idiot
Ian Blair comes up with something equally pathectic. any suggestions of what a dwarf copper can do that a normal sized policeman can't !!

rods&cones said:
any suggestions of what a dwarf copper can do that a normal sized policeman can't !!

limbo :devil:

Go undercover in 'The Shire'.

Put them in speed camera boxes with radar guns...much cheaper and more reliable.

It's all well and good to make fun of short people but don't make a hobbit of it ;)

Bodyguard detail for Tom Cruise. :devil:

fire boy said:
It's all well and good to make fun of short people but don't make a hobbit of it ;)

Otherwise the people from Elvensafety will come and get you (think about it). :devil:

I’m all in favour of having Dwarf Police. Not far away from me is a midget crack house…the cops can’t touch them, you know why? Small doors! Nobody is small enough to get in, not even a specially trained Alsation. So the scumbags just do as they please, selling drugs to the kids and racing around in their modified Suzuki Cappuccinos (proportionately it’s a Viper)! I am sick of it…the sooner they form a “vertically challengeed” task force, the sooner I will feel a lot safer riding my tricycle at night!

SMALL wonder, there is LITTLE we can do about the SHORTage of dwarves coppers. There is a MINIscule chance they can make a TINY difference. :suicide:

rods&cones said:
I've suspected for some time now that the british police
FORCE have become so besotted by PC nonsense
that they are becoming a total joke. But to now want to recruit DWARFS as serving coppers, just beggers belief
in the stupid scale it must be the tops. Until that idiot
Ian Blair comes up with something equally pathectic. any suggestions of what a dwarf copper can do that a normal sized policeman can't !!

This is not news, they already have a secret base at Scotland Foot

I suppose they'd make good detectives: easier to keep their ear to the ground.

Would they be given the rank of Impspector?

Man was in court for beastiality with dogs....

the judge shook his head gravely and said "how low can you go......"

The defendant responded - "I've done a chihuahua....!"

:lease:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom